CoGar victim Dominic Mazzotta says UFC guys are ducking him

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I don’t know what else I can do. I’ve destroyed every, single person in my path since I was an amateur except for my fight with Cody Garbrandt and now he’s fighting for a title and even that was a great fight,” Mazzotta told FOX Sports on Thursday. “Honestly, I’m not impressed by anyone I see in the UFC until you get to the top six or seven guys and I feel I matchup well with even those guys.

“All those guys, I’ve seen emails from (UFC matchmaker) Sean Shelby, I know every time there’s a short-notice fight I’m an option, it’s a fact and these guys are skipping over me. Why would they fight me when they could fight Joe Schmoe and get a win? I end up getting jumped over.”

“Honestly, I’m in a weird position because it’s almost like I’m too good to get signed to the UFC right now,” Mazzotta explained.
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...zzotta-dares-ufc-best-accept-challenge-121616

"Too good to get signed." LOL. Is that like being too rich or too handsome?

Amateur mma is bullshit. Not something to brag about. I don't know this guy though he could be good

I know how he feels when the only guy that beat him might be P4P #2 in MMA soon.

But saying he is too good to be signed by the UFC is LEL

I almost thought sherdog was actually starting to call him CoGar, but Then I saw Its just you again like always

QueBee at it again with this lame "CoGar" bullshit. Like the guy is a fucking fish or something.

Dominic Mazzotta down for Cody Garbrandt rematch once 'No Love' is UFC champ

“The perfect scenario is I get to the UFC and he has the belt and I get a rematch and get to redeem myself,” Mazzotta told MMAjunkie Radio. “That’s the perfect scenario for me.”

“I’m chomping at the bit to get in there, but I’m patient. I know it’s a business.”
So Mazzotta will answer the phone no matter who calls. He believes his record is worthy of shot in a big show.

“I’ll get him back one day,” Mazzotta said.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/domini...y-garbrandt-rematch-once-no-love-is-ufc-champ

Back