Coffee shop Girl (Update on #205)

Just do this TS. Really easy to do and always worked for me.

PoBwE.gif

She's probably dating some stoner who plays video games all day. Seems to be the way of things.

You better hurry up and ask her out before Dennis sleeps with her.
279369ac458840bd45cb1d9144bbc72a.jpg

Stand on a table and serenade her while she makes your drink. If that doesn't work, casually mention that you're a sherdog brown belt.
Never lead with your greatest accomplishment. You gotta keep something in reserve.

Never lead with your greatest accomplishment. You gotta keep something in reserve.

Agreed, when she reluctantly goes back to your place in the basement and sees the open Sherdog page on the monitor displaying your brown belt, you're in. Silver belt is easily more visible, having one just speeds up the process. Trust me, it's happened to me a lot.

Quick update guys

I went down to the café during my lunch break again to study some Spanish and use studying Spanish as an excuse to go down to the café so I can creep on the café chick. Today is the day I decided to finally do it and not be a pussy so hardened by resolve, I grab my Spanish book and note pad, and head to the café. The café girl is there as always, always as beautiful and full of smiles. As some of you may know, I live in Korea, where people obviously speak Korean. But because I have to switch back and forth from English to Korean most of the time at work, I sometimes forget to switch to the right language. I decided to make some small talk, so I approach the counter and ask, “Can you recommend anything?”

I had this idea in my head that she would recommend whichever drink she likes and I would offer to get her one sometime. She responded with a look of surprise and said in Korean, “Why are you speaking English all of the sudden?” I realized my partial mistake and asked again in Korean. She answers, “Um…everything here is good!” With a small smile and without much conviction in what she said. So I just got some tea.

I plop down at a chair to read and look at sherdog on my phone while sneaking glances at the café girl. There were not many customers. She looked bored and kept looking at her phone. I toy with the idea of going up to talk to her but I wanted to time it when her supervisor (an older lady) wasn’t there. The supervisor did leave her alone for a bathroom break but I missed my window of opportunity. Some other people from my work came down and something about hitting on a chick while coworkers around felt weird so I sat back and did not make a move. I was contemplating pussing out.

My lunch break was over and I slowly made my way to the counter, thinking of what to say. I brought the empty cup my tea was served in and she came over and asked, “Do you want me to throw that away for you?”

I say yes, thank you, and before I walk away, she asks, “Are you not fluent in Korean?”
I explain my language switching issue, and she says with a smile (always with a smile), “Sorry about that earlier. I didn’t know. Have a nice day!”
I’m about to walk away, but the realization that I’m a pussy hit me hard.. I turn around and blurt out, “Hey I have a quick question.” She turns to me and I ask her, “Do you have a boyfriend?” To which she smiles and says no.
Inside I’m leaping in joy. I press forward with, “Can I have your number?”

She hesitates, looks back at her supervisor who is looking back at us wondering what’s going on. She looks back at me and says, “Sorry, I’m at work right.”
I try to make a joke, “So I should be back when you’re not working.”

She just nods, but this time without her perpetual smile.

Well…I tried. In fact I guess I didn’t actually get rejected so I can perhaps try to catch her again when her supervisor isn’t there. In my embarrassment and eagerness to hastily retreat, I didn’t even ask her her name or ask her when is a better time. I am not going to stalk her and try to find her when she gets off. The over-analyzing part of me is evaluating that I should’ve come off more assertive and direct. But I tried...and I updated this thread. Time for me go hunt and roast some pigeons now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update guys

I went down to the café during my lunch break again to study some Spanish and use studying Spanish as an excuse to go down to the café so I can creep on the café chick. Today is the day I decided to finally do it and not be a pussy so hardened by resolve, I grab my Spanish book and note pad, and head to the café. The café girl is there as always, always as beautiful and full of smiles. As some of you may know, I live in Korea, where people obviously speak Korean. But because I have switch back forth from English to Koreans most of the time at work, I sometimes forget to switch to the right language. I decided to make some small talk, so I approach the counter and ask, “Can you recommend anything?”

I had this idea in my head that she would recommend whichever drink she likes and I would offer to get her one sometime. She responded with a look of surprise and said in Korean, “Why are you speaking English all of the sudden?” I realized my partial mistake and asked again in Korean. She answers, “Um…everything here is good!” With a small smile and without much conviction in what she said. So I just got some tea.

I plop down at a chair to read and look at sherdog on my phone while sneaking glances at the café girl. There were not many customers. She looked bored and kept looking at her phone. I toy with the idea of going up to talk to her but I wanted to time it when her supervisor (an older lady) wasn’t there. The supervisor did leave her alone for a bathroom break but I missed my window of opportunity. Some other people from my work came down and something about hitting on a chick while coworkers around felt weird so I sat back and did not make a move. I was contemplating pussing out.

My lunch break was over and I slowly made my way to the counter, thinking of what to say. I brought the empty cup my tea was served in and she came over and asked, “Do you want me to throw that away for you?”

I say yes, thank you, and before I walk away, she asks, “Are you not fluent in Korean?”
I explain my language switching issue, and she says with a smile (always with a smile), “Sorry about that earlier. I didn’t know. Have a nice day!”
I’m about to walk away, but the realization that I’m a pussy hit me hard.. I turn around and blurt out, “Hey I have a quick question.” She turns to me and I ask her, “Do you have a boyfriend?” To which she smiles and says no.

She hesitates, looks back at her supervisor who is looking back at us wondering what’s going on. She looks back at me and says, “Sorry, I’m at work right.”

Well…I tried. In fact I guess I didn’t actually get rejected so I can perhaps try to catch her again when her supervisor isn’t there. In my embarrassment and eagerness to hastily retreat, I didn’t even ask her her name or ask her when is a better time. I am not going to stalk her and try to find her when she gets off. The over-analyzing part of me is evaluating that I should’ve come off more assertive and direct. But I tried...and I updated this thread. Time for me go hunt and roast some pigeons now.
You live to fight another day.

"Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Slay some puss on this day
Slay some puss on this day"

Hey at least you tried.

Well god damn son. You are really overthinking this.

Quick update guys

I went down to the café during my lunch break again to study some Spanish and use studying Spanish as an excuse to go down to the café so I can creep on the café chick. Today is the day I decided to finally do it and not be a pussy so hardened by resolve, I grab my Spanish book and note pad, and head to the café. The café girl is there as always, always as beautiful and full of smiles. As some of you may know, I live in Korea, where people obviously speak Korean. But because I have switch back forth from English to Koreans most of the time at work, I sometimes forget to switch to the right language. I decided to make some small talk, so I approach the counter and ask, “Can you recommend anything?”

Que lastima! Tal vez, mas suerte en la proxima vez!

Quick update guys

I went down to the café during my lunch break again to study some Spanish and use studying Spanish as an excuse to go down to the café so I can creep on the café chick. Today is the day I decided to finally do it and not be a pussy so hardened by resolve, I grab my Spanish book and note pad, and head to the café. The café girl is there as always, always as beautiful and full of smiles. As some of you may know, I live in Korea, where people obviously speak Korean. But because I have to switch back and forth from English to Korean most of the time at work, I sometimes forget to switch to the right language. I decided to make some small talk, so I approach the counter and ask, “Can you recommend anything?”

However you feel about your attempt, it's a hell of a lot better than not having known. That shit just lingers forever.

Quick update guys

Listen, you sound a bit amateurish so let me teach you some things.

Your first mistake was asking if she has a boyfriend. I have no idea why some guys angle this approach to start off. The onus is on the girl to tell you she has a boyfriend. Seriously, if she said yes she has a boyfriend, you back down because she's occupied? Is that the only reason to back down? How about some confidence and just letting her decide rather than weakly scouting for reasons why she should reject you.

Second, when dealing with occupational settings, asking for recommendation can be awkward and weak. Has nothing to do with you and has nothing to do with her. In other words, it's kind of soft as fuck. You are forcing her to talk to you by using her occupation as a means to obligate a discussion. Pussies get dried up. You have decent scouting skills. You picked up she looks bored and on the phone. Why not just literally get the gloves off by stating "you look bored" and right away moving into "let's hang out"

Third, seems like you try to read too much into things like smiles and reactions. You are playing catch up. You want her to play catch up. Who gives a shit if she's upset. If so, just say some shit like "shit, you look pissed" right away you set a dynamic. Stop looking for ways to see if there will be an opening. Create your own openings. Literally make it into existence if there isn't any.

These are the things that make wet pussies drip. What you are doing is shriveling it like the sahSahara desert. You seem like a real amateur, but you want pussy so bad I felt bad and now I'm telling you what to do. Digest the wisdom that I've provided and never make another one of these cringy fuck threads ever again.

At this point you should have said bitch you work for me now, throw a stack at her face , and say now bring that ass over here

Edit

Last edited:
Whip out your dick in the shop when she's working. Bitches can't resist a man with his cock out.

Quick update guys

Good job for trying man. Shit's alot better than not trying at all.

Back