Cody's post fight interview?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I can't find any interview of him post fight. I am not just talking about the Rogan interview but post conference and interviews with Karen or Ariel.

Does Cody really have anything interesting to say?

Imagine how it feels to get KTFO twice by a guy you hate that much and talked that much trash about.

Does Cody really have anything interesting to say?

Seeing him cry would have been interesting.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing. he is (was?) on the PFPC thumbnail on YouTube lol

He briefly mentioned Toyo tires are the best and Body Armor drinks are delicious.

He then put on some over sized sunglasses and left early while drinking an ice cold Pepsi.

Not much to say, Cody got slept twice.

Buns of excuses, I am still the best. Never forget this feeling.

He said something about forgetting to take his butt plug out before the fight and it threw him off, he couldn't concentrate.

Yeah, I am curious what he has to say. This fight has really left him in divisional no man's land.

yeah, but he didn't really though did he...

I was actually impressed he didn't go out-out

this is one of the dumbest things about sherdog. Guy gets TKO'd and is still standing and everyone will say 'KTFO STRAIGZHT SLEEPIN' I mean, why not just say what happened? Its just as good.

He didn’t go out out because the ref stopped it.

If late stop Steve was there he would have gone out out.

Yeah, I am curious what he has to say. This fight has really left him in divisional no man's land.

He’s in Rich Franklin land.

Was the champ lost his belt and can’t beat the man who took it.

I can't find any interview of him post fight. I am not just talking about the Rogan interview but post conference and interviews with Karen or Ariel.

He is currently in therapy. Going to be doing back to back sessions with various different psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists for the next 10 years or so.

Dude was out of their quick to smash his wife. Though last night it was more him slow thrusting while sobbing into her shoulder.

this is one of the dumbest things about sherdog. Guy gets TKO'd and is still standing and everyone will say 'KTFO STRAIGZHT SLEEPIN' I mean, why not just say what happened? Its just as good.

Losers love it when someone loses.

Well, there are actually tons of option for him. He has only fought Cruz, TJ and Almeida in the whole top 15. Beating Cruz was incredible, but Garbrandt isn't that well established at the very top of the division.

was injured again. didn't wanna mention it cause he didn't mention it in the first fight either until they booked the second fight and why won't TJ let Uriah Faber have more of his money because he deserves it cause TJ used to train with him.... dumb shit over and over.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

He’s in Rich Franklin land.

Was the champ lost his belt and can’t beat the man who took it.
Exact reason why former champions shouldnt go for immediate rematches, too bad that MMA is promotion centered, he could had gone for other champions belt like in boxing, fight a contender at the very least, it was a winnable fight for him, but now is 0-2 against the champ with 2 stoppages at that.

Back