Cody won't be able to win emotional fights like this unless..

Cody was literally 3 times faster in there

but 3 times less brains. Still fought emotional, what a goof.
agreed.. if Cody had slowed his pace down and tried picking TJ apart, he would have won. He cared too much about that KO punch.

The moment he got one second of success he spazzed out and started swinging for a finish, he needs a sports psychologist or something to help him pace himself better especially in a title fight.

His little gold digging trophy wife will be looking for a divorce now no doubt.

This. As someone who went through divorce I know for a fact he's never recovering from this one emotionally. This is it for him.

And it was a beautiful thing to watch. That was brutal shit...poor bastard.

Have you heard the guy talk? have you seen his neck tattoo?

Cody isn't exactly the smartest guy around, he's dumb as a bag of rocks, so I am in no way surprised he can't follow a simple gameplan.

He's definitely got psychological issues or some sort regarding his fighting style, he doesn't look the same as he did when he fought Cruz, reminds of me of one of those talented pitchers in baseball that all of a sudden lose their command. He needs to grow up mentally or something and start back at the bottom.

This one REALLY got away from him though.

Shockingly low fight iq. If he fought like he did against Cruz this would be a great fight. He was winding up those right habds like a baseball pitcher.

It annoys me because i feel like we are robbed of what could be an excellent technical fight.

Which one was NFL and which one was college football again?

Indeed, I think he can do it but mentally he can't. Tried to go for the kill even when wobbly. Needs to learn to fight less emotionally.

Not gonna get a shot again for a while now, gonna get the Wonderboy treatment.

All time greatness does not appear to be in his future. No chin..

This. As someone who went through divorce I know for a fact he's never recovering from this one emotionally. This is it for him.

Wow man sorry to hear you have never recovered and you never will

agreed.. if Cody had slowed his pace down and tried picking TJ apart, he would have won. He cared too much about that KO punch.

He got greedy, plus he was emotional and wasn't in the appropriate mental state to defeat TJ, he chalked his first loss up to a Fluke, you can't learn anything from a Fluke.

He got greedy, plus he was emotional and wasn't in the appropriate mental state to defeat TJ, he chalked his first loss up to a Fluke, you can't learn anything from a Fluke.

He did well again, but he can't take a good shot. Legs go rubber immediately.

Cody has much faster hand speed but also triple digits lower in fight IQ.

When he beat Cruz he was ice cold despite all the shit talk before. TJ really got him worked up

Back