Cody why don't you tell the people the truth about your concussions

lol dom is going to make cody look soo bad, tj atleast had a shot was mobile on the feet quick good combos, good wrestling cardio etc, cody has nothing for dom, its faber but easier, all over again

I got the feeling Dom was implying that Cody has been getting knocked around in training.

lol dom is going to make cody look soo bad, tj atleast had a shot was mobile on the feet quick good combos, good wrestling cardio etc, cody has nothing for dom, its faber but easier, all over again
Yup TJ would still be champ if Dom remained on the shelf. TJ vs Cruz 2 will be cool if it is ever made. TJ under-estimated Cruz. All we have seen Garbrandt do while sweet is blitz in a straight line and knock people out. Cruz is the mayweather of MMA he just won't let you hit him or ever trade with you and people get really thrown off by it. Garbrandt reminds me of Brian Bowles with a neck tat and more explosive.

I got the feeling Dom was implying that Cody has been getting knocked around in training.
That's what it sounded like to me...like maybe Cody had to go to hospital during training multiple times, but I don't know how dom would know that

Back