Cody = Weidman (if he wins)

Weidman was coming into the Anderson fight young, undefeated, with excellent wrestling credentials, good knowledge of BJJ and striking ability. While Anderson was pushing almost 40.

Cody is considered to be coming into the fight with a bros punchers chance. Also Domnick Cruz is still young.

Weidman is just better than Silva. It had nothing to do with Silva aging sorry
He was almost 40. Saying it had nothing to do with age is like saying wrinkles have nothing to do with age.

"Bro, it's not age, other people just have better skin bro. Like, c'mon"...

You have a point TS, but I don't think every top 10 fighter could beat Cruz, And that he has declined as much as Anderson did.

When Weidman beat old man Anderson, he was in so bad shape that I think any other top ten fighter would beat him: Rockhold, Vitor, Jacare, Okami, Bisping, Machida, Khalidov, Munoz would all capture the belt... still, everyone would argue that Anderson would destroy all of them at his best.

We saw even Bisping beat Anderson, And we see now that Weidman is not that good. Was just at the right place at the right time.

I don't know how good Cody is, but I know that Dom beats most top ten guys still, even if he should lose this one.

she has heart and she is aggressive.
aside from these two attributes, what is she really good at? techniques? explosiveness? athleticism ? amazing striker or bjj? what is it really?

just a more aggressive PVZ?
I'm not sure why you're taking such great offense, seemingly personally, to the fact I enjoy Calderwood.

Back