Cody vs Lineker, would you watch it?

Your other thread wasn't working hey

Watch Cody get put to sleep, he would try to bang bro

Lineker has a chin. Cody doesn't. Lineker is the harder puncher.
I see Cody waking up asking what happened. For a 3rd time in a row.
<GinJuice>

If Cody fights smart then this is an easy win for him. Stay on the outside with his superior footwork and jab, then shoot in for takedowns when Lineker commits.

Unfortunately he doesn't have the emotional or mental capacity for that anymore

As long as Moraes gets TJ ahead of Dom then yeah. If not he deserves to fight whoever the number 1 contender is

Why wouldn’t anyone watch it, TS?

Moraes and Lineker will both delete Cody's glass chin. I feel bad for him actually. I think he will never be champ again given the level of competition at Bantamweight now.

Also the UFC brass probably don't care about him now that they have Sean O'Malley there now who is their next star.

I hope Cody comes back but it's a tough road ahead.

You'd be a fool not to watch it, guaranteed fireworks for as long as it lasts

But one could argue Cody would be a fool to take a fight with a noted power puncher after being TKO'd quite brutally two fights in a row

Cody can win if he uses his boxing skills.

If he lets his ego get the best of him and tries to brawl with Lineker, he's going to sleep.

Moraes and Lineker will both delete Cody's glass chin. I feel bad for him actually. I think he will never be champ again given the level of competition at Bantamweight now.

Also the UFC brass probably don't care about him now that they have Sean O'Malley there now who is their next star.

I hope Cody comes back but it's a tough road ahead.

O'Malley is another hype train soon to be derailed.

Kid should have stayed out of the UFC for another 3-4 years, worked on his ground game and gained his experience somewhere else.

Who the fuck wouldn't? The hardcore fan base has. Been calling for the match up for two years now. It was even booked at one point.

If Cody fights smart then this is an easy win for him. Stay on the outside with his superior footwork and jab, then shoot in for takedowns when Lineker commits.

Unfortunately he doesn't have the emotional or mental capacity for that anymore
This, it's possible, but Cody would have to clear all emotion. He has the skills to win, but if Cody gets emotional and enters that war. That's Linekers world.

Last edited:
No, I would look the other way and change the channel if it was showing on TV.

Great fight obviously! TF kinda question is this?

Back