Cody vs Conor?

Jawbox01

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes it is stupid to look past TJ. But TJ beat a virtual no name, while Cody manhandled the Dominator. Looking into the future, a superfight between two champs might be the logical thing, especially if Cody gets past Dillashaw.

Conor doesn't hold that belt any more, and Conor would seriously hurt Cody.

Conor would casket Cody

Let's enjoy fighters for what they are

instead of comparing everyone to Conor

Goatbrandt.....by..pop..locking..fool.

Cody's my guy and all, but c'mon man, Conor's way too big. He'd probably finish him within 3. Cody's super quick and elusive enough to last til then.

The size would just be too much to overcome.

11 inch of reach advantage... let that sink in

Conor would KO Cody before Cody even sees him

Countered....
Then good night..
Mcgruber is way too slick for him.
But I thought Dom would make him dizzy. So what do I know.
But seriously conors reach and countering would school that kid.

Conor would knock cody out cold in the first, probably without taking any damage

Conor would be a heavy favorite but Cody could make a fight of it

He is 2 divisions smaller than Conor.

Its like asking Conor to fight Rockhold/Romero

Although I do think Cody would fair better against Conor, than Conor would fair against Rockhold/Romero

being on sherdog doesn;t mean your a genius, but you must have to have some semblance of mma knowledge. how can someone make an account here and make a thread about 155lb conor mcgregor vs 135lb cody garbrandt

Yes it is stupid to look past TJ. But TJ beat a virtual no name, while Cody manhandled the Dominator. Looking into the future, a superfight between two champs might be the logical thing, especially if Cody gets past Dillashaw.

John Lineker a no name? Sure...ok.

11 inch of reach advantage... let that sink in

Conor would KO Cody before Cody even sees him
shit...I never realised it was that bad!

Cody would need to hold a baseball bat to make the fight even. Then again, Conor's left probably generates more power.

With two active former BW champions Cody will have enough competetion as it is. Actually this fight would make a lot of sense in 2015, but I feel Conor will probably get bored and quit MMA altogether anyway and will take very few fights

Countered....
Then good night..
Mcgruber is way too slick for him.
But I thought Dom would make him dizzy. So what do I know.
But seriously conors reach and countering would school that kid.
And Conor's kicks would keep Cody from getting anywhere close to land

I was thinking this too but I think Conor has way too much size for this to ever happen. Plus they seem to be pushing Conor to take on bigger weight divisions, too.

Conor has a huge reach advantage and would ko Cody within 60 seconds.

Back