Cody outwrestled and outboxed Dom

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It was glorious when he in Decisionater-style took Cruz down at the end of the first and stuffed all his other attempts. After that he embarassed him by knocking him down 4 times and keeping on trolling him. All that shit Cruz talked and he got tuned up <36>

I've said it for months. Each neck tatt add at least 8 horsepower to his punches.

#GUERNICAbless

And made it look easy.
Impressed the hell out of me, I thought he'd make it interesting but I didn't think he'd win even though I rooted for him.

I gave him the first 4 rounds and I thought the 5th he took off. Outclassed him fro the most part
Dominick had like four bright spots off effective offense. Very impressive.

He didnt stalk Cruz like most of his opponents do. Cruz had a lot of wasted dancing that Cody didn't fall for

It was glorious when he in Decisionater-style took Cruz down at the end of the first and stuffed all his other attempts. After that he embarassed him by knocking him down 4 times and keeping on trolling him. All that shit Cruz talked and he got tuned up <36>
I don't get the lmao part.

I couldn't even keep track of how many times he knocked Dom down. To actually say that, you know how epic of a performance you had to have against one of the P4P best fighters of all time?

Became a huge fan. Such a sick ass fighter.

I couldn't even keep track of how many times he knocked Dom down. To a dually say that, you know how epic if a performance you had to have against one of the P4P best fighters of all time?

Became a huge fan. Such a sick ass fighter.
It's a shame he kept on trolling him, he could have finished him. It was really badass tho to see he didn't give a fuck when he knocked him down over and over again lol.

It's a shame he kept on trolling him, he could have finished him. It was really badass tho to see he didn't give a fuck when he knocked him down over and over again lol.

Homie, he did push ups at one point. Bruh.....

giphy.gif

He embarrassed him too

Last edited:
TJ will definitely give Cody a better competition

But Cody's TDD and power will win him the fight

Back