Cody on TJ: He is on everything, he taught us how to use it

He was asked about this comment on twitter and he dodged the question, saying he had never used enhancers, but failed to say who TJ taught.

old-news-is-so-exciting.jpg

I’ll give Cody some slack here and believe he meant at the time TJ was there and that none of the existing TAM are currently using.

No one could be that dumb to implicate current TAM members using. No way

Everyone slipped fell landed on it...What's your point??
Mwhat? He got suspended for something, blamed it on the psoriasis cream, just like they all blame the contaminated supplements, still got suspended. I have no point, I'm stating facts.

Yeah, it's hard to believe most of TAM fighters wouldn't do it as well if TJ showed them how to finesse the system. I definitely think Faber and Mendes are suspect in particular..
They definitely are. If Cody knew about it, everyone on the TAM knew about it

"He taught us how to use it" lol freudlin slip.

i believed Cody, because that's not a normal "go to" for shit talking. he was too specific with what he said. he didn't just accuse TJ, he said specifically that he taught everyone how to use it and that he's on everything.

also TJ's body just looked suspect.

to me that means there was some realness to what he said. BUT i did not think TJ was going to get caught for it.

GSP and McGregor denying PED use, and yet they look like TJ Dillashaw did. LOL

There is only one way to know, and that is through laboratory testing. So, McGregor hasn't been flagged. We have to accept this. However, GSP only has one fight under USADA. Therefore, we don't know what he did or didn't do in the pre-USADA days.

Fighters can comfortably say 'I am not steroids' because they know that they are taking EPO and other stuff that are not technically 'steroids.' However, when we say 'steroids' it is obvious that we mean performance enhancing drugs (PEDs).

So, it is hard to believe that a fighter will use supplements, and not other PEDs.

He taught us how to use it ? .. so he is admitting he is also on it ?

If TJ is on everything and showed them how to use it, then is this a confession by cody?

Back