Cody on TJ: He is on everything, he taught us how to use it

Oh, T.J. is def a fucking cheater!
Still guilty of liking the guy because cheating or not he put on some very memorable fights, unfortunately now his wins are tarnished.
However, I don’t think it looks good on CODY either saying T.J. was showing everyone at the gym how to use EPO.
Guarantee there were multiple ALPHA-MALES on that shit.

I also don't blame the cheaters like most people do, cause I am aware that pre-usada 101% were using. Now probably 70%.So its not like only this one guy is using, lets hate on him.

I also don't blame the cheaters like most people do, cause I am aware that pre-usada 101% were using. Now probably 70%.So its not like only this one guy is using, lets hate on him.
Perfectly stated mate!!!!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Only now we see that Cody wasn't kidding, back then nobody took him seriously or even cared. Lets rewind those words again:
-'Oh yea, the guy is on everything. He is on everything. He showed everyone how to do it in team Alpha Male. I speak the facts' -Cody Gradbrant, 11.2017.

In other interview ( I can't find) TJ was teaching members of Team AM how to use substances and not get caught, substances with half life of 24 hours or less.

Now that TJ was caught using EPO, we see that most likely Cody was right and most likely TJ was using 'everything' or to be more precise TJ was using lots of illegal substances but managed to get away with Usada for 4 massive years. They had to bring new test for EPO so they could catch him. But what about the other substances he was supposedly using?

What everybody finds hilarious is that now Usada is gonna knock on TAM doors and knock hard, cause apparently TJ taught all TAM members how to use steroids.

Cody is not very smart guy, but, he helped Usada, so maybe, just maybe, Usada is gonna help out the snitch and go easy on TAM this time. But this is second TAM member that was caught.

Usada has joined team with UFC since 2015 and it has been a rough road full of disasters, but it seems that we are still at the very beginning and that many fighters still know how to beat the Usada system. Even GSP said that beating Usada is not a big deal:
https://www.fightful.com/mma/gsp-says-its-easy-beat-usada-drug-tests

I think we are still at the beginning of this journey with Usada and that probably still the majority of fighters are using. Usada needs to step up or step down. How many substances can go by undetected, 5, 10, 30? Step up your game Usada or step down.

And the mandatory:

Two of the biggest Anti PED advocates (GSP and Bisping) were in the stage alongside one of the biggest cheaters o all time (TJ). Yeah Cody is so dumb he actually snitched on Team Beta Male lol

Chad was caught too, looked like mini Hercules. Faber looked pretty ripped too.
He was caught because of that skin cream lol . Even though Chad is a cheater he is one of the only likeable Team Beta Male members.

So much corruption. The only way to make it fair is to open the floodgates and let everyone roid.

It would explain Faber's unwillingness to fight like he used to and just try to lose decisions safely.

For a lot of years,years ago I was saying everyone's on peds,I knew from being around it and mma for so long and I caught so much shit.Now it's common knowledge :p It's funny how that works.

[/QUOTE]
I can't tolerate these mixes that are repetitive like that. It tears my nerves to shreds. I guess I'm an oddball.

Mendes was his star pupil..

2mmy7ia.jpg

Wow, a manlet gang!

So much corruption. The only way to make it fair is to open the floodgates and let everyone roid.
Nah. I want to see PED abusers careers destroyed when they get caught. I hope TJs life goes into a spiral, his wife divorces him, and he goes bankrupt.

Assuming this is true, it bugs me how someone does something for an extended period of time, calculatingly, and when they get caught, they say they made a mistake. No, you had a moral failing.

I can't tolerate these mixes that are repetitive like that. It tears my nerves to shreds. I guess I'm an oddball.

You don't mma enough. After some time, this is the only music you'll listen :)

Last edited:
What everybody finds hilarious is that now Usada is gonna knock on TAM doors and knock hard, cause apparently TJ taught all TAM members how to use steroids.

I think if Cody said this 2 years ago, USADA has already been knocking on Team Alpha Male's door.

Back