Cody "NoDad" Garbrandt has a micro-stroke while talking (vid)

he's right though. desert times call for desert measures.

conor has no answer at all, he gets torn apart by any fighters that actually talk back at him. he stammers like DEN DEN DEN DEN DEN and then just drops his head in submission. its a disgrace that people actually call him witty, once he's used up his pre-prepared lines hes just an empty sac

He couldn't hear Edward. Dat money callin'!

15043928_340667189641420_2427340508666789888_n.jpg

memba that time conor had a stroke talking about welfare?

685741_1.jpg

Remember when Conor made him look like an amateur hahahahaa

all that damn ink got to his DAMN brain! If I was his dad I woulda left too!

#GUERNICAbless

I don't see the problem here? Desert times calls for Dessert measures.

Is normal

Remember when Conor made him look like an amateur hahahahaa

gosh thats hilarious, you have such a keen wit. well done sir!

so what do you want me to do now, post the gif where nate diaz made him look like a white belt? or the other times where he tapped out in the first round? maybe the one where hes running away from nate constantly? or getting 1-2'd by nate and getting rocked? or maybe the one where hes dancing in a luminous tracksuit with his homo posse?

Surprised at a few posters getting offended by the "No dad comment"

Lighten up a little fellas. I grew up with no dad and I think that was pretty funny.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go get arrested or something.

gosh thats hilarious, you have such a keen wit. well done sir!

so what do you want me to do now, post the gif where nate diaz made him look like a white belt? or the other times where he tapped out in the first round? maybe the one where hes running away from nate constantly? or getting 1-2'd by nate and getting rocked? or maybe the one where hes dancing in a luminous tracksuit with his homo posse?

Just do what all the other cancerous Conor hating wwe fans do: post his one loss in 7 years while ignoring his multiple elite wins and championship victories.

Just do what all the other cancerous Conor hating wwe fans do: post his one loss in 7 years while ignoring his multiple elite wins and championship victories.
Conor hating wwe fans? Fukken lole

Conor hating wwe fans? Fukken lole

Yes, the fake mma fans that do nothing but bitch online about everything. You know, the ones that make up his haterdom.
They like bitching about "heels" more than watching fights. Tweets are more important to them than knockouts. They are a cancer on the mma community.

I'm too stoned for this entire fucking thread, goodbye

Back