Cody No Chin

That giraffe-neck also gives his giant head a very wide range of motion leading to more knockdowns.

Yeah, clean punches are supposed to do that.

Not like that. Those weren't even that powerful. You can't get rocked everytime someone lands on you at this level. His legs go pretty quickly and doesn't recover well.

1957fp.gif

Nah he's never had a real chin for his style.

he just took a shitload of punches and knees and it took like 30 seconds of getting teed off on before he wasnt able to continue.

cant say that he has "no chin" after all that

Hopefully he realizes this and reconsiders his fight style

He looked desperate in his exchanges. TJ just looked much more at home during the fight, while Cody looked rushed.

His chin is okay though, he did eat a lot of strikes.

Cody no brain garbrandt pretty soon he can join diego and cowboy in the braindamage section of the retirement home.

Dude has all the skills and power to be best in the world but he just cant take a shot, sucks to see.

I know alot of people dislike him but i genuinely feel bad for Cody, dont know where he goes from here career-wise. Big fall from grace

so fucking happy hahahahahahaha, both cejudo and tj won LET'S GO.

and seeing that douche get finished again was just as good as the first time.

His chin is subpar, but his ability to recover is nonexistent. Once he's hurt, he's done. He just cannot recover. He has very solid wrestling. He needs to start mixing things up. He has elite speed. He has to stop getting into wild brawling exchanges. Those become 50/50 flip a coin type encounters with the edge to the fighter with the better chin and/or recovery ability. He's not going to have the advantage in those departments very often against elite fighters.

Dude has all the skills and power to be best in the world but he just cant take a shot, sucks to see.

I know alot of people dislike him but i genuinely feel bad for Cody, dont know where he goes from here career-wise. Big fall from grace

Now we know why he never made it in boxing despite that athleticism.

Dude he fought like such an idiot

He was soooo much faster in there fuck. No iq whatsoever

yes. Glass cannon. I had a glass cannon build in an MMO.. was cool clearing out normal mobs until unique boss showed up then I died ..

Not only does he have a bad chin, but he wanted TJ so bad he could taste it. TJ was clearly in his head.

Why people no hespect TJ's finishing ability?

Just look at the Barao fights....

Back