Cody 'No Chin' Garbrandt

He gets rocked incredibly easy. And TJ is no powerpuncher by any stretch of the imagination.

I think tj has power at 135 for sure. He might not be putting these dudes to sleep but he throws hard and lands hard as fuck no doubt. He has that snap. I agree he’s not a power puncher, but he has power no doubt imo.

He had no business in that rematch. The UFC threw him back just like they did with Barao.

Those rematches say more about what the UFC thinks of Dillashaw more than anything else.

Moares was just coming off back to back to back fights and wanted a bit of time off, especially to prepare for a title shot or eliminator. Cruz wasn’t ready so this was the only fight to make since DJ didn’t want to fight.

Dana was also extremely happy getting the belt off Barao lest you forget all the “p4p king”
Marketing they did for him only for him and aldo to barely break 200k buys headlining together. You couldn’t market that guy.

Think you’re looking into it a bit too far my man. The only thing the ufc could knock TJ for is that garbage fighters union org with Bjorn that flopped the next day it was announced but he has no beef with Cerrone or GSP for signing up for it and it was a farce so that’s a hard reach to believe.

Fuck sake sherdog

Fuck this, I'm out

If you think about it, this is Sherdog's best idea ever
They duplicate the posts counters with the same users, so they can sell the forums to WME and conned them like Zuffa did

Did you see the shots he took? It has less to do with the chin and more to do with the fact that he has no idea how to take on the game planning for tj

For real though, what are these kids smoking?

Cody took multiple hard shots to the jaw and was still standing.

If anything, that fight was a testament to Cody's durability. Tj might be hated but he hits fuckin hard

Back