Cody Needs To Stop the Taunting he would of KO'd Cruz if he did'nt

Meh, Cruz recovered instantaneously on those knockdowns. Cody literally pointed for a half a second or so. He maybe could have swarmed him, but letting him back up and continuing and the ass kicking was alright in my eyes. He was very comfortable in the standup, and didn't lose his composure and overcommit to anything.....

Only thing I'd add is Cody punishing Dom with leg kicks. Just put a stop to all that dancing around with no power. It's one thing if you're using movement to setup good position to deliver power it's another thing to rely on it to pillow punch the way Dom's been doing for 10 years.

Not to mention how bad his herky Jerky movement been for his knees and joints. It's just bad fundamentals he got away with forever because no one else used it.

Too many guys are good at movement and connecting now, Dom looks old and has been!

Keep the clowning, it fucks with ego cases heads, LOL!

good list except it was Holly-Ronda and I thought Tate's performance against Holly was pretty good.
I was just going off the cuff. I'm certain that there were plenty of other examples that I didn't list, but I did mention Holly and Ronda.

LAL.

No Conor vs. Eddie.

Shit was the most one-sided title fight in history.
That's certainly another one. I was just giving examples off the top of my head. I'm sure there's several more that we all could list.

good list except it was Holly-Ronda and I thought Tate's performance against Holly was pretty good.

Tate's performance against holly was pretty good?

she didnt dominate her at all. I had it tied going in to the 5th.

that list looked like it was a list of fights where champ was soundly beaten by challenger.

maybe you should go back and rewatch ufc 200.

i can only assume you are a brogan fanboy, so maybe turn the volume down.

Tate's performance against holly was pretty good?

she didnt dominate her at all. I had it tied going in to the 5th.

that list looked like it was a list of fights where champ was soundly beaten by challenger.

maybe you should go back and rewatch ufc 200.

i can only assume you are a brogan fanboy, so maybe turn the volume down.
lmao and your my fan boy. Seriously who are you and you keep following me lol. Did I screw your woman or something? Are you my lost son? Help me help you

Back