Cody much love?

Cody dictating the locatation of the fight ( octogone control )

It's hard to focus on Cody's performance when he keeps acting like a juvenile. I was a fan of Cody prior to realizing he is 12 mentally. Disgraceful how he keeps showboating

Dude if Cody survives to the 5th, he takes it. I'm sorry, but I'm predicting that the Cruz era is over.. and I'm a HUGE Cruz fan.

It's hard to focus on Cody's performance when he keeps acting like a juvenile. I was a fan of Cody prior to realizing he is 12 mentally. Disgraceful how he keeps showboating
Yeah not the most efficient . But show the comfort zone/ tampon zon e he perceives in their distance understanding

This x10. And his are not Conor antics, which can be stomached. His are Platinum Mike Perry-level antics, which are low quality and just plain sad to watch/listen to. Not that it matters in terms of performance, but def important in terms of fan base.

This x10. And his are not Conor antics, which can be stomached. His are Platinum Mike Perry-level antics, which are low quality and just plain sad to watch/listen to. Not that it matters in terms of performance, but def important in terms of fan base.
Very insightful

kid was relaxed as hell in there
too fast for Dom

Back