News Cody McKenzie suspended 4 years for submitting fake urine

Don't worry. It looks like Cody's got a great defense against the commission. He'll be back in action in no time.

Thats messed up I hope he wins these inspectors are creepy, why do they have to check your anus and watch your dick up close while you pee.

lol at the sample collector whipping his dick out to demonstrate how to piss creepy shit man

“And one of the [commission inspectors] whipped out his f*ckin’ dick, ‘cause he’s like, ‘Oh, it’s not that f*ckin’ hard.’ And he takes his dick out and shakes his dick at me. I was like, ‘Dude, that’s f*ckin’ sexual harassment.’ You can’t do that. That’s bullshit, you know? There was five or six witnesses standing right there. Nothing ever came out about it. I talked to the commission about it countless times, they just keep saying there’s an investigation going on, which I haven’t heard a thing about it, they won’t talk to me about any of it. I’m like, ‘You guys are ridiculous. You guys are f*ckin’ crazy.’ That’s nuts to me. You don’t pull your dick out and shake it at somebody, especially in this day and age.”

“Backstage, there was probably six of us standing around and this older guy got all pissed at me because I said I wasn’t going to piss right in front of people because I never have had to before and he got all mad at me and he whipped out his dick and shook it at me,” McKenzie said. “And not for a short amount of time. He was yelling at me while he’s shaking his dick at me.

I mean look at the guy's face he looks retarded, I think the guy was trying to explain to him how to pee in the cup because he understandably thought he was a retard. But he took it the wrong way. The whole thing is a misunderstanding.
say what you want but at least he got to bang a prime Ronda Rousey, she broke his heart too.

463429633.jpg

Diplomatic immunity, my friend
2fc0394c55d7c4ab37f0599d064e4f5b0e16520b.gif

-MSrGV.gif

You’re giving Jon too much credit. You’re taking like a Bulger kinda deal, a real Informant. Jon is no Kingpin. He’s just a jailhouse snitch. He got caught red handed and just snitched like a little girl to save his own ass. As soon as he got in that “cell” he was singing like a canary.

2fc0394c55d7c4ab37f0599d064e4f5b0e16520b.gif

-MSrGV.gif

You’re giving Jon too much credit. You’re taking like a Bulger kinda deal, a real Informant. Jon is no Kingpin. He’s just a jailhouse snitch. He got caught red handed and just snitched like a little girl to save his own ass. As soon as he got in that “cell” he was singing like a canary.

I don't think he's a kingpin. But I don't think USADA will bust him either. I think they've shown that they favour him and they have gone so far as to put him on protected snitch status. If he sweats steroids they won't publicize it. They're as crooked as they come and I have no faith in them after this, personally.

I had never seen anything like it. I was watching and reading all I could in my free time. I just fell in love with it and I guess that's lost in the current wave of fans.

Well said, the current wave of fans are bandwagon jumpers and like whoever is winning and abandon them thee second they lose; other than Conor. They make excuses for cheaters and think PEDs don't affect recovery and being able to train harder and longer.

Back