Cody McKenzie: "I want to fight Dana White!"

So he is dead then? I think you mean 2 pints there skippy.

Dear Skippy, how much do you think a pint of blood weighs, give or take? And what makes you think losing two lbs of blood is going to be dangerous?

Cody himself said that he had blood drawn to lose the last couple lbs.

tumblr_mf7a3rXXPC1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

x5y242.jpg

456585911.jpg

Don't understand why people do this. Dude fought in the top organization. Everyone that has has random photos of a moment where they're getting their ass handed to them.

Shit like this could well bite him in the ass if he ends up being called to testify in court. Keep your fucking mouth shut until then instead of cutting promos in the media.

Don't understand why people do this. Dude fought in the top organization. Everyone that has has random photos of a moment where they're getting their ass handed to them.

I get that, I really do. Rashad is a great fighter too, but people still love some good ol' Stanky Leg. I swear I'm not doing it out of disrespect for anyone, just getting in on the fun a bit.

We cool?

I get that, I really do. Rashad is a great fighter too, but people still love some good ol' Stanky Leg. I swear I'm not doing it out of disrespect for anyone, just getting in on the fun a bit.

We cool?

Ain't even mad.

A 45 year old with 0 record beating a pro fighter. Sure whatever man.

Against a shitty pro fighter. Might not be a gimme fight

Ive trained with some prelim fighters. Not impressed. One fought at ww/mw, I would beat him pretty easy. I have a big size and strength advantage

Dana, having a boxing background, probably some significant grappling traininh over the past 20 years, and a big strength advantage

Who knows. Maybe dw can take a punch as well

Now if you said rda, pettis, or a top 15 lw, it would be a whooping. But cody - not close to top talent. He should make his rounds at some lower tier orgs, see if he can appreciate that

He never deserved more than he got. If he wants to continue being a pro fighter, great for him. But he should consider other options too. What, did he think he deserved 25k a fight? Hahhaha

"I would love to fight Dana White. I'd love to beat him up. He talks bad about fighters all the time, disrespects fighters. Yeah, he's a piece of work. It's just a joke. I've heard stories about Dana tipping waitresses big money and it's like, 'Damn that's more money than I get paid a year.' That sucks. There's a bunch of guys getting their heads pounded in to make them that money struggling. They don't understand the other end of it. They don't understand the struggle. Dana runs around running his mouth all the time about fighters. Dana has never been in a fight. I'd fight Dana for free."

pM4W2AQ.gif

tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

source
[/QUOTE

Somebody call a WHAAAAMBULANCE!!!

Maybe this'll teach those youngsters with aspirations of becoming the next GSP to maybe invest in a decent school and not put all their eggs in one "cage"!

Against a shitty pro fighter. Might not be a gimme fight

Ive trained with some prelim fighters. Not impressed. One fought at ww/mw, I would beat him pretty easy. I have a big size and strength advantage

Dana, having a boxing background, probably some significant grappling traininh over the past 20 years, and a big strength advantage

Who knows. Maybe dw can take a punch as well

Now if you said rda, pettis, or a top 15 lw, it would be a whooping. But cody - not close to top talent. He should make his rounds at some lower tier orgs, see if he can appreciate that

He never deserved more than he got. If he wants to continue being a pro fighter, great for him. But he should consider other options too. What, did he think he deserved 25k a fight? Hahhaha

Dana is 45 years old. Has ZERO fight record. Couple of pretty serious health issues over the years. CM Punk has more chance of winning the MW title.

Dana would join Jon Jones on getting busted for cocaine.

In a boxing match Dana KO's him in 2 mins.

Dana is a fucking chooch, I'd love to see Cody beat the piss out of him

He is right the UFC is a joke.
Not even a sport - gangsters making money.

Stalin would off people that didn't clap enough. But he was the dictator of a country for a long time, and could have anything he wanted there. Doesn't make him any less of a piece of shit just because he had money and power.

Your worship of money and celebrity is pathetic.

It is a bit of a leap from Dana to Stalin.

But your point that money and power do not make a person better is a good one. Of course, neither does the ability to fight or win in a fight against another person put McKenzie in the right.

Back