Cody McKenzie: "I want to fight Dana White!"

"Dana has never been in a fight," McKenzie said. "I'd fight Dana for free."

He loses by bodyshot KO; then complains about pay

Love these Dana quotes after UFC on Fox 9 too.

“Yeah how did ya like that one? That was fantastic right? What that was was UFC amateur hour. We have a guy backstage that polices all the things, when you got a guy going out there…first of all, if it’s not bad enough that he’s out there with basketball shorts on, how about that he’s still got the price tag on the shorts during the fight! Yeah, so it was pretty embarrassing.”

“That’s one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen, and it’s even weirder that we let it happen.”

“Maybe he was going to fight in his jeans and said ‘well, maybe I should get some shorts. I don’t know. Cody McKenzie’s a strange dude. But it’s not Cody McKenzie’s fault that happened tonight, it’s the UFC’s fault. We’re here for a show on Fox, and it’s pretty damn embarrassing. Pretty embarrassing. I could not be more embarrassed by this. I don’t even know what to say. We’re stupid. I was pissed.”

http://proallstars.com/ufc-on-fox-9-results-dana-white-is-embarrassed-by-cody-mckenzies-shorts/

&LOL at Cody.fucking.MCKENZIE talking about virgins.
Homie looks like his fingers have smelled more like shit and cheetos
than they have ever smelled like pussy.

get in line

The coke line?

tumblr_nhsfzivL0y1tugoyjo1_500.jpg

Open weight TRT Dana by TKO R1

I think if Dana got slapped just one time by a fighter then he would learn how to respect them. Just one time is all it would take

"I would love to fight Dana White. I'd love to beat him up. He talks bad about fighters all the time, disrespects fighters. Yeah, he's a piece of work. It's just a joke. I've heard stories about Dana tipping waitresses big money and it's like, 'Damn that's more money than I get paid a year.' That sucks. There's a bunch of guys getting their heads pounded in to make them that money struggling. They don't understand the other end of it. They don't understand the struggle. Dana runs around running his mouth all the time about fighters. Dana has never been in a fight. I'd fight Dana for free."

pM4W2AQ.gif

tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

source

You heard it here first: if you don't get your head punched in for a living, you don't deserve the money you make as an entrepreneur. Cody is so wise.

Funnily, enough, Dana knows what it is like to take a beating. Apparently he was jumped when he was younger and they did so much damage to one side of his head as he was laying on his side that it ended up being a major contributing factor to him developing Meniere's disease.

No need to panic, Ronda will protect Dana, as a motherly figure that she is; just like she did to that little Armenian troll.

I'd be willing to bet dana could probably outbox cody.

He actually looked more than decent while outboxing Garcia.

Of course, it's Garcia we're talking about but... :icon_twis

If you aren't earning enough Cody, then go get another job, sick of fighters whingeing. If I don't earn enough I get another job, I know the rules, I know the pay, just like the fighters do. Cody is such an idiot, complains about not getting paid enough to fight, then offers to fight for free??????????? FOOL!!!

Back