Cody McKenzie: "I want to fight Dana White!"

I'd back Dana any day. I would definitely have Dana's back if he needed something over this Cody guy's.

And Dana used to box, with a little cardio training he would beat Cody senseless in a fight, hands down, this Cody guy never wins any fights!

And what do you have against hard working waitresses?? Just because they don't punch each other in the face, that means they shouldn't get any big money???

Learn how commerce & economics work, Dummy, or move to a communist country

How can you tell someone to learn how commerce and economics work, and then state that waitresses (replaceable labor in a career with no barriers to entry) should get the big bucks?

I appreciate the hard work that restaurant servers do, the same as hard working farmhands and hard working janitors. But there are reasons, identifiable in economics and commerce, that these fields are not terribly high-paying.

Dana would blow his wad early by throwing hard body shots all through the first round.
Second round Cody will catch him coming in and wrap his neck, then it's all over.

Cody should find a real job, one that he is good at

He aint worth anything to the ufc. He was lucky to get what he did

Dana white boxes every day. Or so he says.

Cody needs to get a grip on reality.

Dana would test positive for PEDS and he would suspend himself?

Cody is ducking Lorenzo. Trying to call out the weak link.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png

Lorenzo's arms just look cartoonish here.

Dana via having the weird super power to go up and down in weight and still look like a big baby.

Lorenzo's arms just look cartoonish here.

Seriously, they look like they're going to detach and start living on their own.

Maybe Cody should become a vegas waitress... substantially more likely to recieve a bonus from Dana.
Fucking idiot never belonged in the org.

Dana via paying three other dudes to beat Cody senseless.

Cody is right.

The UFC expects fighters to perform to their fullest ability. But to perform at your best you need to pay for a sound training camp, trainers, managers. UFC needs to calculate that and pay for the fighter AND the training camp.

And I can hear Dana's repsonse already. "This guy came to the UFC and got his butt kicked in 4 out of 6 fights. If you want to get paid like Georges St. Pierre, Jon Jones and those guys, then guess what you idiot? You need to deliver just like them!"

The same old song. Always the same strategy in interviews. I'm glad that lots of people have looked through him over the years and turned their back on him. Unfortunately there are still stupid people out there who back Dana up.

yeah my job required me to have a degree.. they should be paying ASU for the training they gave me.

Back