Cody 'Lots of Love' Garbrandt

We need more people like you in this world

giphy.gif

Since the first time i saw him i knew he had this "bro" attitude that wants to prove himself to everybody all the time, despite saying he's "self made".

is exactly like Dom says, dude believes so much who they tell him he is and he acts like a meathead cause in his mind that is the right thing to do to live up to the expectations about him :

A bad ass neck tat guy taht doesn't take shit from anybody and stands up for his people. But in reality does that to hide his insecurities and fear of being weak and targeted by a crowd.

You can find copies of Garbrandt all over california, even the plucked eyebrows. I bet he's the kind of guy that would vote for Bernie Sanders.

Since the first time i saw him i knew he had this "bro" attitude that wants to prove himself to everybody all the time, despite saying he's "self made".

is exactly like Dom says, dude believes so much who they tell him he is and he acts like a meathead cause in his mind that is the right thing to do to live up to the expectations about him :

A bad ass neck tat guy taht doesn't take shit from anybody and stands up for his people. But in reality does that to hide his insecurities and fear of being weak and targeted by a crowd.

You can find copies of Garbrandt all over california, even the plucked eyebrows. I bet he's the kind of guy that would vote for Bernie Sanders.

The permanent eyeliner also.....Men don't get that shit done. I agree, Garbrandts whole persona is premeditated. the neck tats, walking around shirtless with a spray tan. The guys a carnie, and needs to get violently K.O.'d

And still Cogar has family, friends and a partner

Dominick only has his dog to spend christmas with

It's obvious who's the unlikable douche here

I think it was an amateur match:

1957fp.gif
Damn...that was serious. Look at his legs twitching...

I wouldn't be surprised if Garbrandt already has brain damage. And probably mostly from dumb sparring.

And still Cogar has family, friends and a partner

Dominick only has his dog to spend christmas with

It's obvious who's the unlikable douche here
That really hasn't much to do with personality, sometimes assholes are momma's boys

What causes a grown man to become a super douche like Garbrandt?
Not having good adult male influences while growing up. He displays the same type of behaviour daddy issues girls have. He's like a male version of that.

Back