Cody "Lil Platinum" Garbrandt

Rooting for more than 1 fighter is obvious, but you are taking Cody's victory as a victory for Perry. That makes no sense.
Platinum nation is the most united nation the world has ever seen. We root for the same fighters. Cody is essentially Mike Perry in our eyes. Jouban ran away from Platinum but Cruz couldn't. Deal with it.

Platinum nation is the most united nation the world has ever seen. We root for the same fighters. Cody is essentially Mike Perry in our eyes. Jouban ran away from Platinum but Cruz couldn't. Deal with it.
The newly crowned champ that just beat one of the best ever is essentially the same as the #30th something that just lost to another #30th something? Get your eyes checked.

The newly crowned champ that just beat one of the best ever is essentially the same as the #30th something that just lost to another #30th something? Get your eyes checked.
Cody becoming champ means that Platinum is now champ also. Hence the 30th ranking doesn't even matter since champions are always ranked at #1. Platinum is ranked as number 1 in his division. You get your eyes checked troll.

Cody becoming champ means that Platinum is now champ also. Hence the 30th ranking doesn't even matter since champions are always ranked at #1. Platinum is ranked as number 1 in his division. You get your eyes checked troll.
Exactly
Masallah

I would like to thank Cody "No Love but Platinum" for bringing that pride back on track!

cody is a champ

platinumm got his ass beat soundly by #53 ranked WW

this thread is disrespectful to the champ

skill wise: another level

well roundness: another world

accomplishment wise: another galaxy

WTF

cody is a champ

platinumm got his ass beat soundly by #53 ranked WW

this thread is disrespectful to the champ

skill wise: another level

well roundness: another world

accomplishment wise: another galaxy

WTF
What are you talking about

i feel like cruz is awkward and he shouldve been exposed long ago all of his punches are weird winging arm punches
One thing I did notice was Cruz's weird punching style. You can see them coming a mile away and he ended up paying as a result.

I admit he proved to be better than Perry...but who isn't.
Shut-up.gif

Congrats to Lil Platinum on finding Gold. Respek

Kinda disappointed Cruz didn't at least go for a finish in the last round though

This is the god damned truth. Platinum has catapulted the ranks and declared king with only a few fights in the UFC. Cody did very good as well. #1's through and through.

Back