Cody "Lil Platinum" Garbrandt

I wonder if Cody can't KO Cruz in the first couple rounds, will he turn into a DNB in the later rounds like his big brother Perry.

Come on, the simple trolls are one thing, and the fairweather fans who just abandon ship are detestable too, but the TS just actually switched his loyalty over to another completely unrelated fighter, by sleight of hand. That's somewhere between funny, and downright impressive.

Besides, Alan Jouban already just banned half of Perry's fans on Saturday.
Trying to let Jou-ran do your dirty work huh? I am equally impressed with TS's work, the man is a living legend just like his namesake.

Come on, the simple trolls are one thing, and the fairweather fans who just abandon ship are detestable too, but the TS just actually switched his loyalty over to another completely unrelated fighter, by sleight of hand. That's somewhere between funny, and downright impressive.

Besides, Alan Jouban already just banned half of Perry's fans on Saturday.

We had a platinum card for you Petey.

..Had.

Cody's boxing is alot better IMO.
Still got Cruz by UD but I wouldn't be surprised if Cody gets the KO.

In only 12 days the mini-me version of the GOAT will face Cruz for the bantamweight championship.

Everyone has written him off just like they did Platinum Mike Perry when he faced "Korean Rumble."

However his KO power, boxing skills, speed and gameplan from his teammates that have fought Cruz will be too much to handle.

Cruz will circle to his left and get clipped on the chin. The audience will go nuts, Sherdog will explode.

And. New.

Cody "Lil Platinum" Garbrandt

34C3DE5F00000578-3616029-image-m-33_1464598176812.jpg

Homeless Infant i sho shory

If anything it is Mike "Big Love" Perry. As much as I dislike Cody's attitude sometimes he is a better fighter than Perry.

Just hope for a great fight!

Cody will chop of Cruz's head and proceed to team up with Platinum to win the world tag team (platinum) belt.

We had a platinum card for you Petey.

..Had.

For the record, I'm still a Mike Perry fan. I also wasn't the least bit surprised when he lost. He almost lost his last one. He's a blood & guts fighter, with no footwork. But he has a gigantic heart, a nasty right hand, & two huge big ol' balls. I will always have a place in my heart for those kinda fighters. Baroni Bless

For the record, I'm still a Mike Perry fan. I also wasn't the least bit surprised when he lost. He almost lost his last one. He's a blood & guts fighter, with no footwork. But he has a gigantic heart, a nasty right hand, & two huge big ol' balls. I will always have a place in my heart for those kinda fighters. Baroni Bless
Peteyandjia Bless

At this point I'm just starting to feel bad for you people. Cruz wins easier than Alan did.

Back