Cody is beating TJ 10/10 times if TJ is not TJ

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Cody is beating tj every one if tj us not 'the snake'. Because tj is very good living in the head of cody 24 hours rent free, then cody isvery wild and is not get knockout but rather is getting knock out.

If tj is not tj then cody very good man. Very technical and is hitting the head of tj every punch

What do u? I think very much yes he won. Please only smart opinions and no flames.

giphy.gif

Tj sucks and Cruz dominated him.
He doesn't have "high fight IQ" Cody dropped him every fight. Even Cruz wobbled him lol.

Also why do TJ's eye droop so far down? Homeboy look like a Triangle

Last edited:
I agree TS Cody was winning both fights before he lost. Cody wins 10/10 if TJ doesn't win.

Cody is beating tj every one if tj us not 'the snake'. Because tj is very good living in the head of cody 24 hours rent free, then cody isvery wild and is not get knockout but rather is getting knock out.

If tj is not tj then cody very good man. Very technical and is hitting the head of tj every punch

What do u? I think very much yes he won. Please only smart opinions and no flames.
james.gif

TJ is the best striker Cody has faced. He is phenomenal at creating openings and using his hips, feet and hands to keep his opponent off base. Dominic has great movement as well, but he doesn't cut in on his angles and unload combinations the way Dillashaw does. This pressure is what compelled Cody to swing more aggressively, as it looked to me.

Guys I an saying pls stop only smart opinions

Hard to give a "smart opinion" to a not so smart thread.

You got to give TJ credit for having the courage to get better coaching instead of Garbrandt being used as Faber's attack dog in the bro out echo chamber called tam. Tam is part of why Garbrandt fought emotionally

wow and I thought your war room threads sucked..... but your MMA ones are at least of a similar standard!

Back