Cody has all the attributes to beat TJ

All of you forgot to mention TJ is a lot Blonder than Cody. And Cody has a lot more tattoos than TJ. All this talk about footwork and speed gtfo, I'm pointing out stuff that matters in MMA

I don’t see it. I’m a fan of Cody for sure but he just doesn’t have what it takes to beat T.J. I mean thats two TKO losses and he can’t even get past the 2nd round with him.

Sounds like Anderson and Weidman lmao

Cody doesn't have the experience or composure, reacts poorly to those strikes and it doesn't look like the reason is his chin, his chin seems to hold up

And idk if he'll come back from these two fights now

You failed to list one attribute cody has that is better than TJ's. Also, Mods I made a thread like this and you sent it to the wasteland. I hope you guys can message me and explain why my thread was expelled.
Power
Speed
Accuracy
Better foot movement (TJ’s style is more unorthodox then technically sound.

That's not true. Demian Maia beat plenty of fighters who were more well-rounded than he, including Rory MacDonald, Carlos Condit, and others, but he did it by masking his deficiencies and utilizing the one area where he excelled more than anyone. He minimized the risks and avoided the areas where he was weakest, focusing on his strengths. Cody didn't do the same, being willing to engage in unnecessarily dangerous positions instead of focusing on areas in the striking where he had clear advantages and avoiding the riskier areas, like the pocket.
Well said.

Love watching dancing fools get battered

Back