Cody has all the attributes to beat TJ

THEGOATOFMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just lacks composure and fight IQ. His issue is always the same, he gets emotional and starts loading up and throwing looping hooks with reckless abandon while exposing his chin.

It’s a shame really.

i'd go far as to say he's the better fighter

too bad he has no brain and would raher throw haymakers. TJ looked slow in there. MMA is random.

TJ has too many weapons for Cody.

The results speak for themselves.

You failed to list one attribute cody has that is better than TJ's. Also, Mods I made a thread like this and you sent it to the wasteland. I hope you guys can message me and explain why my thread was expelled.

Cody is a boxer, TJ is a Mixed Martial Artist.

The difference is obvious.

All the attributes and no wins against him. Fuck attributes dude.

He doesn't have all if he lacks some major ones. You probably meant physical attributes.

Respect to GSP.

You failed to list one attribute cody has that is better than TJ's. Also, Mods I made a thread like this and you sent it to the wasteland. I hope you guys can message me and explain why my thread was expelled.

Cody is faster, has longer reach, and the bigger one shot power.

TJ has a better chin, far better ability to recover from being hurt, better composure in the cage, and he's fighting a striker with that striker's former striking coach in his corner.

TJ's overall advantages >>>>> Cody's. Quite obviously.

TJ has too many weapons for Cody.

The results speak for themselves.

This.

I do actually think Cody is slightly faster, with better hands.

But TJ has the better skill-set, movement, and delivery from various angles, that Cody can't keep up with.

Not a fan of TJs tbh, but his skill-set is nuts.

too bad he has no brain and would raher throw haymakers. TJ looked slow in there. MMA is random.

It’s not that TJ is slow though, it’s that Cody is fast.

I dunno man, Cody is very very hittable in between punch two and three of his combos. Cruz really didn't see it but TJ has.

When he starts to throw the third punch his chin is sticking straight out. Not a good matchup vs. TJ's entering v step left hook -> duck under -> right hook which is one of his best setups.

Cody is faster, has longer reach, and the bigger one shot power.

TJ has a better chin, far better ability to recover from being hurt, better composure in the cage, and he's fighting a striker with that striker's former striking coach in his corner.

TJ's overall advantages >>>>> Cody's. Quite obviously.
That's the biggy

Really? TJ has shown a much more well rounded game, it hasn't been close in that regard. Garbrandt has nice hooks, but has failed to show much other than that.

Back