Cody Grabrandt fires at TJ Dillashaw and John Lineker

No, just reality of the situation.. Casual kid. Source would be someone who actually fights and trains with some of the men mentioned in this thread.

What is the reality of the situation? You are making bold claims and we are questioning its legitimacy. You said NeckTat used to get the better of TJ in both grappling and standup. The source is Cody, who made those claims.

You are making shit up and you are by far the worst shit talker I have come across in a long time. In fact, you might give Cody Garbrandt a run for his money. But I am not surprised a person of your stature is a fan of his.

Last edited:
Shiy
What is the reality of the situation? You are making bold claims and we are questioning its legitimacy. You said NeckTat used to get the better of TJ in both grappling and standup. The source is Cody, who made those claims.

You are making shit up and you are by far the worst shit talker I have come across in a long time. In fact, you might give Cody Garbrandt a run for his money. But I am not surprised a person of your stature is a fan of his.
Person of my stature? Stalked me and figured out who I am? Yes, thank you for admitting that men like Cody and I are a unique brand, not cookie cutter and don't care what thenext thinks! Shit talker or simple truth casual boy? A child would throw out shit talk as a reason.. How old are you son? A fan like yourself, friend or training partner? A fan says biased opnion. While a friend will be brutally honest. In doing so a training partner may not even be friendly with the subject, but can speak from actual experience. Making shit up? Is that what you call truth? The saying does go.. The truth hurts. Only Cody says such? Really? That's funny, as
many fighters actually speak on it when discussing Dom. What the public is given and what actually happens behind closed doors, tend to be vastly dif. Are you one of those guys who thinks Conor isn't a manlet, smoked Nate and can beat Rumble? Just curious as to what a casuals mindset is like.

Can't take a word he says seriously. after friday night when he is just swinging at air and getting schooled it will be even harder to take what he says seriously.

Back