Cody Grabrandt fires at TJ Dillashaw and John Lineker

“Lineker throws like a dumb ass, throws wildly, really has no skill, just a club fighter like I’ve said before. He’s a club fighter.”

I thought cody was describing himself here...
Never watched Cody fight I'm guessing? He's a more technical boxer than most of the roster. Just because he has power doesn't mean he's "throwing wildly".

when you've been watching the sport for shy of 20 years, you go on instinct and gut. i'll be there in person to make sure i take a nice pic of Cruz waking up though just for you.
You're quite relentless with your promises. I have a feeling you'll be pretty annoyed going back to this thread once it's all done. Hopefully you won't disappear if your predictions won't come true.

It's not the tatts the bother people, it's his entire inbred tough guy neck tattoo's persona. He just exudes douche.
Yup, there are always these so called Alphas trying defend other so called alphas lol. If you are that young and you got that many tats, you didn't earn not a one, fuckin betas tryin to look tough lol.

Yup, there are always these so called Alphas trying defend other so called alphas lol. If you are that young and you got that many tats, you didn't earn not a one, fuckin betas tryin to look tough lol.

How does one earn a tattoo? Lol that's a silly thing to say.

This right here. Clearly a good portion of the betas on this forum got their girl stolen by heavily tattooed dudes.

he's fighting for the belt and is undefeated. he's reached the pinnacle of the sport. but i mean oh yeah a neckbeard on Sherdog doesn' t think that means he's elite.

kevin-garnett-reaction-o-s.gif

i'll bump this on Friday night. you won't say shit
End of thread!!

It's funny because TJ does whatever he wants with Cody.
You have never been to TAM when TJ was there, or talking out your ass as a casual.. As that was not the case at all when sparring with Cody or Fili, Chad, and Emmett. Cody has KO'd TJ and always had the upper hand when grappling too.

You have never been to TAM when TJ was there, or talking out your ass as a casual.. As that was not the case at all when sparring with Cody or Fili, Chad, and Emmett. Cody has KO'd TJ and always had the upper hand when grappling too.

Source?

He's underestimating Lineker bad. He has solid striking, constant pressure, and is tough.

Cody better get some snake handling training or TJ gonna take him out

You're quite relentless with your promises. I have a feeling you'll be pretty annoyed going back to this thread once it's all done. Hopefully you won't disappear if your predictions won't come true.

It's called confidence. But I mean with that 2 inch dick you're rocking, I get it.

That's not a source you asshole.
No, just reality of the situation.. Casual kid. Source would be someone who actually fights and trains with some of the men mentioned in this thread.

Back