Cody Grabrandt fires at TJ Dillashaw and John Lineker

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
“Both those guys are easy fights for me,” Garbrandt told FOX Sports. “I take them both out 100-percent. We’ll see how TJ fights. I want to lean more towards TJ but then again TJ doesn’t have a chin. I’ve seen that first hand and see that out here in training.

“Lineker throws like a dumb ass, throws wildly, really has no skill, just a club fighter like I’ve said before. He’s a club fighter.”

“If TJ gets emotional and gets tagged and wants to stand there and brawl. TJ’s not a good brawler. He’s got no power. It takes until the fourth or fifth round to knock people out. If I’ve got to hit someone 20 or 25 times and they’re still standing, you better get me a (expletive) 2×4 cause I’m going to crack them with it,” Garbrandt said.

“I’ll probably lean towards TJ, maybe he uses his wrestling but then again TJ’s ground game’s not that good but neither is John. So it’s a toss up for me. I don’t see it being a too entertaining fight. With TJ in his last fight against Raphael Assuncao, he just held out, he fought to win, fought to get the ‘W’. When you’ve got Raphael Assuncao who’s out for two years, you take him out. Put him in front of me, I take him out.”

“I said (my hitlist) was Takeya (Mizugaki), Dom, TJ, Lineker so whoever after I dethrone Dom can get it. I’ll take on any comers. I do know if it’s TJ Dillashaw, he better ante up $200,000 (expletive) dollars to fight me,” Garbrandt said. “Not 100 G’s. He better give me $200,000 and then I might think about fighting him. Him and “Bang” (Ludwig) better be selling some more peanut butter out there in Colorado. I’ll tell you that much.

“They better start selling the peanut butter now.”

<41>

Dude is pretty funny at times I must give him that :)

TJ would whoop his ass all day long.Not sure about Lineker

Well in Cody's defense Lineker doesn't want anything to do with him. The fight has fallen through twice and one time was because of a mosquito bite.

He gets schooled by Dom and TJ, probably 50-50 with him and Lineker both Koing eachother.

I wonder if he realises Cruz wanted him because it was the easier fight.

Isn't Lineker basically Grabrandt but with more speed, power and a better chin?

More nonsense from Garbrandt. Friday can't come soon enough at this rate, Cruz gonna beat that ass.

For what it's worth I think Garbrandt would beat Lineker, but TJ would deal with him, for me.

that was interesting

and I want to see all these fights

and he will KTFO cruz

Well in Cody's defense Lineker doesn't want anything to do with him. The fight has fallen through twice and one time was because of a mosquito bite.

people have been hating on that guy for all year long since he started to get really popular and talk about how we can't beat Lineker he couldn't beat Almeida, these people said that he was a bum and now he's fighting for the title people are still counting him out

and if he beats Dom you know those people are going to still hate on him cuz his tattoos and because he has a popular haircu. it's total bullshit. You can Hate on him all you want but you can't deny he's an elite fighter in his division. The insecurities of betas and square bears on this forum is so crazy. Never in my life at any age have I been sitting around with other males and heard someone say "oh man I really hate that guy, he has a popular hair cut and lots of tattoos".

Can't wait to see all the crying on New Year's Eve when this dude destroys Dom.

Lol, I think TJ curbstomps Cody - but this was kind of funny

Not really

Well I'm find it funny him calling Lineker out specifically for just 'throwing wildly'.

Hopefully Dom shuts him up and send him to get KOed by TJ and Lineker.

I think Lineker eats his shots and lands a nuke. TJ just outclasses him for five rounds.

There's an unhealthy obsession with sherdoggers who hate Garbrandt. I'm indifferent about him but people really seem to hate him even if he said the word "The"

Were you guys bullied by a guy that looks like him or something? What's wrong with someone who wants to get tatted? Shit's fuckin normal to me.

people have been hating on that guy for all year long since he started to get really popular and talk about how we can't beat Lineker he couldn't beat Almeida, these people said that he was a bum and now he's fighting for the title people are still counting him out

and if he beats Dom you know those people are going to still hate on him cuz his tattoos and because he has a popular haircu. it's total bullshit. You can Hate on him all you want but you can't deny he's an elite fighter in his division. The insecurities of betas and square bears on this forum is so crazy. Never in my life at any age have I been sitting around with other males and heard someone say "oh man I really hate that guy, he has a popular hair cut and lots of tattoos".

Can't wait to see all the crying on New Year's Eve when this dude destroys Dom.
You can certainly deny that he is an elite fighter, when it comes to names, his win streak is unremarkable. Also being certain that he beats Cruz is silly.

“Both those guys are easy fights for me,” Garbrandt told FOX Sports. “I take them both out 100-percent. We’ll see how TJ fights. I want to lean more towards TJ but then again TJ doesn’t have a chin. I’ve seen that first hand and see that out here in training.

“Lineker throws like a dumb ass, throws wildly, really has no skill, just a club fighter like I’ve said before. He’s a club fighter.”

“If TJ gets emotional and gets tagged and wants to stand there and brawl. TJ’s not a good brawler. He’s got no power. It takes until the fourth or fifth round to knock people out. If I’ve got to hit someone 20 or 25 times and they’re still standing, you better get me a (expletive) 2×4 cause I’m going to crack them with it,” Garbrandt said.

“I’ll probably lean towards TJ, maybe he uses his wrestling but then again TJ’s ground game’s not that good but neither is John. So it’s a toss up for me. I don’t see it being a too entertaining fight. With TJ in his last fight against Raphael Assuncao, he just held out, he fought to win, fought to get the ‘W’. When you’ve got Raphael Assuncao who’s out for two years, you take him out. Put him in front of me, I take him out.”

“I said (my hitlist) was Takeya (Mizugaki), Dom, TJ, Lineker so whoever after I dethrone Dom can get it. I’ll take on any comers. I do know if it’s TJ Dillashaw, he better ante up $200,000 (expletive) dollars to fight me,” Garbrandt said. “Not 100 G’s. He better give me $200,000 and then I might think about fighting him. Him and “Bang” (Ludwig) better be selling some more peanut butter out there in Colorado. I’ll tell you that much.

“They better start selling the peanut butter now.”

<41>

I thought cody was describing himself here...

he needs to stop talking.

He better respeck them.

IS49jLy.jpg

Lineker is a nightmare match up for Cody.

If Dodson couldn't put Lineker away, no one can.

Lineker Vs Dillashaw will be amazing. 2 guys who deserve a title shot more then Cody IMO.

Back