Cody Garbrant and GF make their Instagram accounts private

giphy.gif

<{cruzshake}>

So i just noticed today Cody and his GF have both made their Instragram's account private. Oddly they have done that after all of that Social Media beef with Dom.

Is Dom really getting underneath their skin that bad? I thought the whole thing started with Cody's girl posting a pic of Cruz and saying he has no KO power? Then Dom replied saying get ready for your boy toy to lose.
getting stalked by nasty trolls ain't very nice y'know... no you don't cuz you ain't shit

Dom was justified, she should know to stay out of big boy business. Cody is still KTFO Cruz though.

Social Media should be deleted from earth

Social media is garbage. They slap the word 'media' on it as though it elevates and lends legitimacy to the mostly narcissistic-ness of most peoples' posts.

Wise. If Cody gets that rattled by so few words he's not strong enough for the internet.

I'd give him a verbal lashing if I saw him on the street.

Cody's Instagram is now back to being Public. However, his GF's account still remains private.

Here is a couple pics of her for some FAP-ing pleasure. She does have bolt-on fake plastic tits, but still Fappable.

15046875_339742629724137_5198524137567420416_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I actually used to think Cody would KO Cruz, but seeing how shook he is from the trash talk i'm not so sure anymore.

Cruz is DEEP inside his head, Cody doesn't seem to take it as well as he can give it.

Social media is garbage. They slap the word 'media' on it as though it elevates and lends legitimacy to the mostly narcissistic-ness of most peoples' posts.

I've never once signed up for any of it

cody is going to gas in under 2 rounds with dom this deep into his head if he doesn't land a KO shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back