Cody Garbrandt won me over last night

He was doing stuff like this forever, I remember watching him walk off the podium after winning one of the biggest tournaments in the state and a teammates younger brother about 7 years walked up and was fascinated by his trophy, without hesitation, Cody says "here you can have it" and gave it him right on the spot like was nothing.

That's awesome, man!

Boa mestre... Agora que o Cody venceu estou esperando o reencontro dele com o Thominhas... Acho q o Almeida ainda pode ser campeão dessa categoria!

Boto fé no Thominhas também... categoria tem bons nomes, cara. Nosso Almeida, Jimmie Rivera, Caraway, sem contar o TJ Dillashaw. Vamos ver. Boxe do Garbrandt me impressionou demais!

This is the sad part OP. You believed all the bullshit Dominick was spewing, and thought Cody was an incompetent douche and hated him for no reason. The world is a terrible place because of easy to convince morons like you.

At least I'm able to recognise when I think I was wrong before. That already makes me probably less of a moron than you, who talks shit for no reason.

That's awesome, man!

Boto fé no Thominhas também... categoria tem bons nomes, cara. Nosso Almeida, Jimmie Rivera, Caraway, sem contar o TJ Dillashaw. Vamos ver. Boxe do Garbrandt me impressionou demais!
Peso Galo masculino eh a melhor categoria do UFC na minha opinião... TOP 10 tá insano!

Also the fact that Cody was humble and said nothing cocky towards Cruz in the post fight interview, (he really could have said anything he wanted too after near humiliating Cruz) just goes to show what kind of person he really is, he's not the type of guy who kicks you when you are down, there was some legit bad blood going into this fight and yet Cody didnt have anything bad or cocky to say about Cruz after the fight, most people woulda probably talked mad shit towards Cruz after dominating him like that amidst all the things Cruz was saying about Cody, pretty classy guy, I'm not sure Cruz would have stayed as humble had he won

fuck you you fairweather bitch i see through your act now

<33>
A little harsh. Did you type the first thoughts that entered your head? sometimes it is OK to wait a few seconds to think through a response.

Cody has always been a good and standup guy. but sherdoggers judged him cause he had necktats

that story with the kid wasn't so amazing at all.

you're easily bought.

he's a very good fighter and super technical but his in cage antics were embarrassing.

also he is kinda slow in the head so there's that.

but like cruz said he does have a good heart.

and he sure can fight.

either way we saw that dom got beat by a more technical and athletic opponent.

the perfect style to beat him.

not sure if dom can ever beat cody. he'd need a different gameplan. his unorthodox style plays right into cody's.

Count me in. Still a big cruz fan but Cody came in composed with a great gameplan, huge props.

When I woke up this morning and saw he won the belt, I was instantly a fan.

Actually yes, I was expecting Garbrandt to chase Cruz for three rounds and gassing in the fourth then being TKO'ed. Instead he remained composed, never chased, was never baited into wild swings, thrash talked Cruz, did some Diaz antics and finally was pure class in victory. So yeah, save a spot on that bandwagon and fuck all the salty, jaded mofo's out there...

This is the sad part OP. You believed all the bullshit Dominick was spewing, and thought Cody was an incompetent douche and hated him for no reason. The world is a terrible place because of easy to convince morons like you.

I can't speak about the OP, but it's very funny to me how all the keyboard warrior scum on the internet made fun of Cody - that he's dumb and everything. And Cruz was all intellectual, art of war master psychologist, saying Cody's mad and shit. Dude went there and performed amazingly both with physical and mental skill.

I can't speak about the OP, but it's very funny to me how all the keyboard warrior scum on the internet made fun of Cody - that he's dumb and everything. And Cruz was all intellectual, art of war master psychologist, saying Cody's mad and shit. Dude went there and performed amazingly both with physical and mental skill.
im smarter than every active ufc fighter

Back