Cody Garbrandt Says USADA Tested Positive for Stupidity

25anewn.jpg

LOL, I don't care who KTFO's Garbrandt

LittleEducatedGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

On Sherdog it actually is. But I find those funny because of how shitty GSP fans get when they post them.

I honestly don't care if he took PEDs though, so I have no reason to accuse him. You on the other hand...
You are so delusional about yourself, it's sad and funny at the same time. Keep believing your own lies bud. Good old pathological liars

Once Cody starts a sentence there's just no stopping him huh

You are so delusional about yourself, it's sad and funny at the same time. Keep believing your own lies bud. Good old pathological liars
Lol whatever you say, hypocrite.

I almost feel bad for not liking this guy.

He did the cancer kid thing... come on Cody.

The narrative that EPO factored into Cody's losses is wildly exagerated. EPO provides mostly cardio benefits, but that really pays dividends in the later rounds. It doesn't do much to increase the likelihood of a 1st or 2nd round KO.

Did TJ cheat in those fights? Probably. Did EPO factor heavily in an early KO? No. Cody got into a poorly planned slugfest with a guy who's better in that kind of fire fight.

Now if it turns out that TJ was roided out and full of stimulants, that would be a different story, but not all cheating makes you stronger.
so you don't think that EPO gives an unfair advantage during the preparation as well? TJ wasn't able to train longer and harder by being on EPO?

it just kicks in on the night of the fight, huh?

so you don't think that EPO gives an unfair advantage during the preparation as well? TJ wasn't able to train longer and harder by being on EPO?

Cody's own words was TJ taught them how to use, meaning they also used.... Or were they all together in sync like "no thanks bud" when another TAM guy also popped for PEDs.

Convenient of TAM not to come clean about everyone Lol

Hindsight is 20/20. If they tested everyone who got accused by some other fighter, then everyone would start accusing people just to mess with them.

Knowing that you have a full tank of gas and then some might let you work harder in the first rounds, thereby increasing the chance of a ko, just sayin'.

Maybe, but no more than saying "f**k the championship rounds" and swinging like holy hell in the first. I'm not saying he didn't benefit, but it seems like EPO or not he would have fired back in those exchanges.

I like what he mentioned about Jon's issue. 'Pictograms' or whatever. Either you test hot or you don't.

This^^^
/thread

Just like rockhold cody was caught with the exact same fucking counter spammed to death, when he panics he goes on autopilot and spams his fast right, it can be as fast as lightning he's getting countered when the opponents expects it , he can only blame himself for that embarrassing loss.

I find this amusing. You're the triggered one, hypocrite.
....... Maybe you should keep track here. You turned a thread that wasn't about GSP about GSP and were the one who engaged me with your triggered self first bud.

Why nothing aboutwhat jones stole from dc and gus. And shertards still think goat. Well so is dillashaw.

I bet he did train a little longer and a little harder. But he was already a bit of a technical marvel to start so I don't personally believe the difference between 40 minutes pads and bag work or 60 minutes of pads and bag work was a deciding factor at this stage of his career.

I don't believe that added cardio during camp makes you much stronger. I guess you could add a set here and there, but it's not like roiding.

I believe there are probably a hundred little benefits like feeling a little better after practice allowing you to rest better, but that's not what knocked out Cody.

TJ cheated, and TJ benefitted from cheating. And that's not a major factor in Cody getting clipped in a wild exchange. TJ didn't hit him extra hard, he didn't wear him down with unreal cardio. He just caught him with his hands down because he saw a hole in Cody's defense. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that's reality.

For sure he is mad about that
TJ possibly killed Codys career thanks to EPO
I'd hardly say we can conclusively say he killed Cody's career from EPO. It's not like they had long wars where cardio came into play hugely. Cody fought like a tard and got ended pretty quickly

....... Maybe you should keep track here. You turned a thread that wasn't about GSP about GSP and were the one who engaged me with your triggered self first bud.
You were the one that accused fighters that never failed a drug test of taking PEDs. Then I called you out on it due to the fact that you defend GSP when other posters accuse him of the same thing you just accused those fighters of.

I know how this started, hypocrite.

You were the one that accused fighters that never failed a drug test of taking PEDs. Then I called you out on it due to the fact that you defend GSP when other posters accuse him of the same thing you just accused those fighters of.

I know how this started, hypocrite.
Exactly. You started by being triggered that I called out your boy who legit admitted on video to doing it then quickly changed his wording.

Keep being triggered by me and GSP 24/7 you pathological liar.

Back