Cody Garbrandt opens up about near-suicide attempt in newest interview

He's probably considering suicide again after taking his second loss to TJ Dillashaw.

Didn't watch, but I don't know a single uber-brah that hasn't thought about suicide, snapped out if it that same day, and then got a tattoo three days later with the date of that day and "reborn" or some other retarded shit next to it to show the world how awesome and strong they are.

I'm glad he didn't kill himself because now he inspirates people.

I still can't believe he got caught with the same punch three times in a row...
ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Cody isn’t a bad dude, just overly emotional and impulsive. He is still growing and maturing. I wish him the best.

He's a dumb bro dude at times but glad to see he got his life in order again. Hope he comes back strong.

Didn't watch, but I don't know a single uber-brah that hasn't thought about suicide, snapped out if it that same day, and then got a tattoo three days later with the date of that day and "reborn" or some other retarded shit next to it to show the world how awesome and strong they are.

Bro how's it hanging in Spain? Haven't seen you around!

I think there was a thread about this already and how he is now super religious.

Remember, Cody, it’s up the highway, not across the road.

Pussy.

Jesus Christ. He deserved that. Keep your fucking hands up and maybe move your head some. Let us bang bro. That exchange looked fucking amateurish. (Cody). TJ looked fine.

Like seriously. Not once during that exchange did he tuck his chin, or bring either hand back to his chin to defend. Guy needs to reel it in, he's got talent. But jeez gun slinging like that at the top level is a bad idea.

ahhh he'll be fine soon as he takes one in the butt and mouth simultaneously

damn man. that gif of straight three shots in a row ... damn man.

Back