Cody Garbrandt is only 25. Set to become one of the youngest UFC champion in recent memory.

Cody is only fighting for the belt because the UFC wanted to cash in on the Cruz/Alpha Male feud and they knew he wouldn't beat guys in the top 5 to actually earn it.

Yea, let me start giving a SH!T <{cruzshake}>

Hey, if you're (LOL) alright with looking like an idiot while calling others stupid, have at it!

Just ironic when those that can't spell try to tell another person THEY'RE dumb. lol.

Hey, if you're (LOL) alright with looking like an idiot while calling others stupid, have at it!

Just ironic when those that can't spell try to tell another person THEY'RE dumb. lol.
Only person who looks like a retard is you. Having to resort to grammar checking because you have no points to make. <{JustBleed}>...Get a life

The age of the Cogar is upon us.

Only person who looks like a retard is you. Having to resort to grammar checking because you have no points to make. <{JustBleed}>...Get a life

I'm just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in calling another person stupid, whilst not being able to grasp the language you're (LOL) using to call him unintelligent.

You seem very angry when confronted about your intellect. Maybe you shouldn't be calling others dumb? But then again, maturity comes at different times for all of us I guess. You stay angry, it sure is entertaining when people try and fail in the same post, and get even more angry when it is pointed out.

Back