Cody Garbrandt is now a strong contender for FOTY

And he did it all with a neck tattoo

True that, didn't see it coming before he started absolutely clowning Dom.

After today, I have changed my opinion. FOTY 2016 is Mirko Cro Cop.

All the new champs this year has incredible runs. Nunes, miocic, Garbrandt and Bisping had a good year.

And he did it all with a neck tattoo
lol

Some people are too forgiving of neck tattoos, imo. They get all bitchy when someone makes fun of the guy with the tat for looking like a sack of shit, but they miss the point. He knew he was gonna look like a sack of shit; that's why he got the tattoo. He wants people to think he's a rebel-badass who "don't give a fuck!" He's actually relying on us to shit all over him.

lol

Some people are too forgiving of neck tattoos, imo. They get all bitchy when someone makes fun of the guy with the tat for looking like a sack of shit, but they miss the point. He knew he was gonna look like a sack of shit; that's why he got the tattoo. He wants people to think he's a rebel-badass who "don't give a fuck!" He's actually relying on us to shit all over him.
I came close to getting a neck tattoo, but I was very far from being sober

lol

Well he's a champion of fist fighting so he IS a rebel badass.

4 fights in one year, now a champ. Who else is gonna be FOTY if not him?

He went from being unranked to beating a p4p all time great. Fuck all that "story" nonsense

I'm still salty so my fighter of the year is Cruz, but for real it's a close race between Garbrandt, Miocic and Conor.

Well he's a champion of fist fighting so he IS a rebel badass.
He got the tattoo before he was champion.

It's not like I think people with neck tattoos are posers who want to look dangerous. No, I assume they've committed violent felonies and want to look dangerous because they're probably surrounded by other violent felons. All legit badasses... none of which, I would trust.

It's undeniable. Even Cody looks at a guy with a neck Tattoo and thinks "I don't trust this scumbag."

Back