Cody Garbrandt: Cruz is scared of me, will retire before fighting me

How is he mostly right lol.
Nothing makes any sense.
Why would Cruz even consider fighting him?
Guy has ONE good win over an opponent who never really beat a top 10 guy before.
Simple, Cruz will retire or move up before fighting him

Cruz being scared of Cody is pretty laughable.

Wanting to fight JOSE ALDO in order to try and duck...Cody freakin' Garbrandt?? Yeah right.

Who the hell is cody garbrandt?
Undefeated bantamweight that trains at alphamale & has some sick hands. Its a bit to early for him to be saying shit like this, but he's the best prospect in the division by a good margin imo. Check out his matches with Thomas almeida & Marcus brimage.

I think Cody is going to be a legitimate threat to Cruz in 2017.He has not got a great deal of big name fighters on his record as of yet,but that will change now he is becoming more of a big name.He looked great last fight and providing he keeps on going I see him being number 1 contender in the next year to year and a half.

Undefeated bantamweight that trains at alphamale & has some sick hands. Its a bit to early for him to be saying shit like this, but he's the best prospect in the division by a good margin imo. Check out his matches with Thomas almeida & Marcus brimage.
He is making light of Cruz's comments about Cody.

"Durr he's scurred of me, so he's going up a weight class filled with bigger, stronger, and more devastatingly violent fighters. Durrhurr I'm team alpha male."

"Dominick Cruz can't knock anybody out. He's got grapes for hands...Dominick knows that I'm coming for him, like everyone. He's the champion so he has an X on his back but I'm definitely in his head and he knows he doesn't want to fight me. That's why he wants to move up, talk about moving up to [145] and fighting some other people. He's trying to either get out of the division or retire before he has to fight me."

That’s not all, however. For Garbrandt his dislike of the champ extends beyond the shade Cruz has been throwing over the division’s contenders:

"I just think the guy's a dork.... I don't like his style. I feel like he's a point fighter, he goes in there trying to point and take everyone to decisions. He doesn't go in there and be a true fighter. He goes in there and just tries to out point people. This is the fight game. We come out here for finishes."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/1...ve-to-145-or-retire-before-he-has-to-fight-me
I like the 'grapes for hands' bit....
Dom would like school his sorry ass imo

he's kinda right not about the ducking part but the rest

he's right cruz is a dork and thinks he is worthy of "money fights".
cruz isn't a draw , midgets all excited cause mcgoat put midgets on the map.

giphy.gif

Funny, that's exactly how he would react to Cody's mean mugging.

Ok neck tat....He's running from you and calling for a fight with Aldo in a weight class above. Hilarious...

TAM really attracts the intellectuals.

Cruz could 50-45 Cody with one hand tied behind his back. I hope he lays a beating on him a la Mizugaki.

No he's not.

Back