Cody Garbrandt and his wife are separated

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a surprise. Cody is unstable and immature. plus, neck tats

There is trouble in parade for MMA’s favorite couple it seems

3r9lfvn1ddu21.jpg

Danny-Pimsangaun-Photo-Shoot.jpg

Seems to have happened over the last few months. Neither of them have posted any pictures of them together on instagram (when they used to always do so) and people in her comments say they split up

does anyone have any news on this? This really makes me sad and starts 2021 on the wrong foot for all of us

I really hope they can work it out, I am rooting for them

How about you?
Just ruined my year. Guess it’s on to 2022..

the man lost the belt

then lost his hair

now lost his woman. was bound to happen. i remember seeing him on embedded buying all kinds of dumb shit when he was champ. those young guys dont realize that money can be gone with 1 or 2 punches sending you back to the bottom of the card. he probably thought he would be a contender for a long time after embarassing Dom Cruz.

Cody's career isn't done yet. He had a FLW Title shot in his hand until Covid hit him. If he can beat Fig he can probably be champ for a while.

Cody seemed to be big spending (way beyond his means) when he was champ and when he got married to her.

I don't want to assume but I would guess when the money stop flowing in things got really tense.

the man lost the belt

then lost his hair

now lost his woman. was bound to happen. i remember seeing him on embedded buying all kinds of dumb shit when he was champ. those young guys dont realize that money can be gone with 1 or 2 punches sending you back to the bottom of the card. he probably thought he would be a contender for a long time after embarassing Dom Cruz.
i dont think you know what contender means

He married her as soon as he became champ. I was so confused. A successful, rich, 24 year old prizefighting champ, why would you only want half your money eventually? Why does marriage exist? lol I’ve been alive for almost 28 years and never seen a successful one around me. Seems like it’s just a trap for men. Sorry Cody.

Wasn’t there some poster on sherdog that wrote that her and her twin did three some with Miesha Tate’s current man , before he became Mieshas house husband ? Thought there was one thread back in day .

Easy to marry a world champ, hard to stick around after he contracts COVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back