Cody Garbrandt and his wife are separated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post. I would expand the last point about religion to values in general, including political/ideological ones. But the main thrust of the post is correct, which boils down to:

Evaluate the candidate for the role she’s being considered for, rather than assuming that strong feelings are paramount.

I think the people rolling their eyes and writing off the institution of marriage altogether are being a little lazy. Sure, a marriage is fraught with risk. So is starting a company, which could fail at great financial and psychological cost. Yet nobody says, “lol at entrepreneurship, I’ve never started a business and never will, it’s for suckers.”

Don’t get me wrong — I recognize that a woman can badly derail you. I am unmarried and very wary of settling down. But the people I know who are in a (relatively) solid partnership that has produced children have a dimension to their life that mine lacks.

Some day I will probably give it a shot. If it doesn’t work out, so be it. If you properly vet the woman and maintain the proper frame in the relationship, the romantic relationship can be dissolved without undue drama. And if you’ve properly managed your career/business/financial interests, it shouldn’t break you and send you to the streets to pony up for the kid.

I think the MGTOW philosophy has provided a useful counterpoint to the ridiculous Disney/RomCom worldview that led so many men to shattered expectations and misery. But it shouldn’t be accepted whole-cloth as a replacement orthodoxy. I hate to use a cringe term like “alpha”, but if you are properly alpha across all dimensions of your life, women and children can enrich that life. If you recognize in yourself an inability to attract and manage stable, desirable women, and/or if earning enough money to do more than subsist is a struggle, then it’s probably wise to go MGTOW — at least temporarily. But I would recommend using the free time that doing so creates to correct those two underlying deficiencies, as opposed to dwelling in some MGTOW echo chamber parroting cliches about how shitty women are.

Such an articulate post in a Cody Garbrandt thread

There is trouble in parade for MMA’s favorite couple it seems

3r9lfvn1ddu21.jpg

Danny-Pimsangaun-Photo-Shoot.jpg

Seems to have happened over the last few months. Neither of them have posted any pictures of them together on instagram (when they used to always do so) and people in her comments say they split up

does anyone have any news on this? This really makes me sad and starts 2021 on the wrong foot for all of us

I really hope they can work it out, I am rooting for them

How about you?
Would bang, front and back.

More time for Cody to spend hanging with the boyzzzz

PolishedDimpledAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif
There’s a Tim Dog lyric that goes something like this;
«You can be home preaching to your brotherman
I'll be home, fuckin' his girlfriend.»
I think that really happened with Cody.

They didn't break up. You should get your facts straight before making a thread, Ariel.

UnrealisticLavishAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

Not reading this whole thread but just incase no one said it.

Guess now he will be HANGIN WIT DA BOYYZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

I'll take big fat fake titties on a nice thin body with a pretty face, over what these dipshit youngsters think is hot and who love chicks who are a kid or a couple of cheat days away from being a tank with a fat, cellulite, dimpled ass.
Agreed.
And I've dated a borderline chubby girl who went full fat over the course of 3 years. It was brutal.

Hit it and quit it always, dating starts and ends at the bedroom. I have never been married and I have never paid any alimony.
You're pathetic.
Just because you can't get a woman to act right doesn't mean relationships don't work.
A bunch of responses on this thread just go to show how fucking pathetic most men are.
Pretty easy to lay out the rules and demand they abide by them.

Agreed.
And I've dated a borderline chubby girl who went full fat over the course of 3 years. It was brutal.
Your fault for not demanding her ass went to the gym.
Glad you got out. Hope she learns from it, more importantly, I hope you learned from that.

Your fault for not demanding her ass went to the gym.
Glad you got out. Hope she learns from it, more importantly, I hope you learned from that.

I mean nothing wrong with fat girls, not my cup of tea though. Yes, I learned that it's probably to look for a girl who lives a more active lifestyle vs one that just eats.

You can't "demand" someone to go to the gym lol. Doesn't work that way and if it does, its never long term. It's either they want to on their own or nothing.

There is trouble in parade for MMA’s favorite couple it seems

3r9lfvn1ddu21.jpg

Danny-Pimsangaun-Photo-Shoot.jpg

Seems to have happened over the last few months. Neither of them have posted any pictures of them together on instagram (when they used to always do so) and people in her comments say they split up

does anyone have any news on this? This really makes me sad and starts 2021 on the wrong foot for all of us

I really hope they can work it out, I am rooting for them

How about you?

Surprise surprise, a douchebag tries to have a relationship with an instaTHOT and it doesn't work out.

You're pathetic.
Just because you can't get a woman to act right doesn't mean relationships don't work.
A bunch of responses on this thread just go to show how fucking pathetic most men are.
Pretty easy to lay out the rules and demand they abide by them.

To his defense as what I think of is a good guy, or maybe i'm just a simp, I think it all depends on your age.

Typically when I find women over 30 they're damaged folks, addicts, simps or something. In short, there's a good reason they're 30 or over and not taken. The good ones... with 1) goals 2) looks 3) brains 4) morals got picked up quick by guys who recognized it early. Of course there's exceptions but... for the general rule.

So in 2021, if you're a male not robbing the cradle, you might not want to chase the whole romance bit culture fed us. It's gonna be traumatizing.
That being said, i'm not the hit it and quit it type homie. Fatherlessness in the homes is one of america's top crisis imo.

Did they have kids? If so that sucks.. if not, good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back