Cody Garbrandt and his wife are separated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t remember that one

but there was a guy on a bodybuilding forum 3 years ago who bragged about how Cody’s wife ended up DMing him
Was that the Shallowking debacle?

Last edited:
I don't know what that debacle is man, i think you've gotta ask someone else, sorry!

Sorry, I meant to reply to the OP with that question but I quoted your reply instead. My bad.

You missed a real shitshow with Shallowking vs Cody. An absolute circus. <36>

I bet she's dating TJ now, soon to be bending the knee to CCC.
Dude if that ever happened I think Cody might legit off himself.

TJ took his chin, his pride, his title, if he took his girl that would end badly.

It would be so fucked up knowing you’ve been out done by a single person for everything, knowing he’s better than you.

You can take away his belt his chin his pride his girl but you can’t take his BOOOOIIIIZZZZ

Looks like she's finally upgrading to a real man, a sherdog 10.

Dude if that ever happened I think Cody might legit off himself.

TJ took his chin, his pride, his title, if he took his girl that would end badly.

It would be so fucked up knowing you’ve been out done by a single person for everything, knowing he’s better than you.

You can take away his belt his chin his pride his girl but you can’t take his BOOOOIIIIZZZZ
Then TJ rejoins TAM, and he's teaching his new girl grappling.
<{you!}>

How did you learn all this if you've only been married once ? I think you punkin us ...

I hadn't thought of it that way but yes, married only once. Over the decades I learned, unfortunately, from watching some of my friends and co-workers marriages fall apart and also just by being observant.

I feel sorry for the litle kid they have.
Not fun for a kid when your parents separate
True, but sometimes it's better than living in an armed camp. I had a better relationship with my dad after he moved out.

Mgtow my friends. The sooner you realize this the better. Would you rather be pulling your hair out as the court drains your last few bucks from your bank account for alimony, or with your fellow mgtows in the hot tub, laughing, massaging and enjoying each other in complete freedom from female interference ?
This took a left turn when you said massaging lmfao

Last edited:
Like I said, most of the ones I've seen have or are working out, but marriage is still a pretty dumb thing. Maybe it's just the weddings, but spending thousands on a dress and a party lol.
You have successful profitable business and take on an equal partner that just lost everything in their previous business failure and make them 50% owner at no cost. Would a successful business owner do that? Yet most men get married.

i think Cody got heavy covid and it was best living separtly for a while.

So I said it before in a thread about cody will say it again.
Asian woman + White male biggest shit show of interracial dating, got huge backlash back then but look at them now seperated.
Call me Mystic Mac baby
<5>

So I said it before in a thread about cody will say it again.
Asian woman + White male biggest shit show of interracial dating, got huge backlash back then but look at them now seperated.
Call me Mystic Mac baby
<5>
Did not know she was Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back