Cody Garbrandt and his wife are separated

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I haven’t seen one work out in my family or with my friends. My aunt has the right idea, she’s got a man that she calls her husband but they will never fucking get married, it’s all for show and it really seems like there are no advantages to it at all. Get engaged, pretend to get married if the woman wants the ceremony (usually that’s what it’s about, woman just want a wedding for attention, seen that a lot) but it doesn’t have to be OFFICIAL official and you don’t have to inject the government into another aspect of your life, they’re already in control of most of it why would you want them more involved.

Like I said, most of the ones I've seen have or are working out, but marriage is still a pretty dumb thing. Maybe it's just the weddings, but spending thousands on a dress and a party lol.

Its like men are retarded and not capable of learning this lesson .... you date a girl like that ....you bang a girl like that ...but you don't marry a girl like that.

Model types with fake tits have esteem issues and are constantly trying to fill a hole in their souls with attention. If you hit any kind of rough patch they jump because life needs to constantly be about them .

I'm aware there are exceptions to all rules.
Hit it and quit it always, dating starts and ends at the bedroom. I have never been married and I have never paid any alimony.

This thread shows clearly that there is a problem with American girls (or with you guys).
Maybe you all should look for a non American... I don't know any divorced couple within my circle of friends and everyone seems ok with their spouse.

Like I said, most of the ones I've seen have or are working out, but marriage is still a pretty dumb thing. Maybe it's just the weddings, but spending thousands on a dress and a party lol.

I guess it just depends how you define “working out” lol like just because people aren’t divorced doesn’t mean they are working out, behind closed doors, being around someone of the opposite sex every single day non stop for your whole life is fucking willdddd, men and women don’t agree and will always naturally butt heads. Peace is seldom. Maybe I just got issues but I NEED to be able to be alone and not talk to fucking anybody sometimes, try pulling that shit when u got a wife or long term girlfriend you know? It just doesn’t work haha

I guess it just depends how you define “working out” lol like just because people aren’t divorced doesn’t mean they are working out, behind closed doors, being around someone of the opposite sex every single day non stop for your whole life is fucking willdddd, men and women don’t agree and will always naturally butt heads. Peace is seldom. Maybe I just got issues but I NEED to be able to be alone and not talk to fucking anybody sometimes, try pulling that shit when u got a wife or long term girlfriend you know? It just doesn’t work haha

Yeh, just seems to work different for the people around me, I suppose. All of the males I know can go off and do whatever without their girls losing their shit over it and vice versa.

Mate, seriously, you're hanging around the wrong girls or guys if you wanting some alone time for yourself leads to trouble. That sort of thing isn't something I think you should ever even need to stress about getting.

I just don't see any of this relationship failure around me at all. Most of the people I hung out with when we were kids married their high school sweethearts and none of them have split and they all seem happy to me.

White knight. Always one in the heavies. Lmao! Sticking up for this whore

No man, I'm saying women age quickly, I know plenty of guys who left their wife for a much younger women. I'm not married, or engaged, or any of that stuff

I have been married to the same woman for 25 years. One and only marriage.

The best things you can do are all before getting married:
  • Make sure the other person is sane, seems obvious but I have come to the conclusion it isn't
  • Make sure the other person isn't a fixer-upper. Most (keyword most) people don't change and you can't change them, even if your last name is Freud.
  • Make sure you agree on whether or not to have children (this is hard because people's desires do change)
  • Make sure the two of you are sexually compatible. If she/he doles out Sex like its money in the great depression and you want it everyday you are going to have a bad time.
  • Give your significant other space, don't be in their shit 24/7.
  • Make sure you are your potential mates first priority. Are you really best friends, or are things just convenient? Do they choose others over you when given the choice?
  • Be wary of people with extreme personalities. For example if you are marrying an independent loner type, be prepared to well, be alone with your thoughts. If you are marrying an extreme introvert, then be prepared for quiet. Once again this seems obvious, but so many people seem to believe people will change their stripes after marriage. Doesn't happen in my experience
  • Lastly, stay away from people who are addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling, or power. Your life will suck and your spouse will be the cause.
  • If you aren't religious and your girl is (or vice versa) then you are going to have a bad time.
All in all understand this. Life is fucking short, marrying the wrong person is brutal. Time warps people. Bad generally goes to worse, good tends to great.

Understand this as well, good people do dumb things from time to time. You will have to forgive and forget.

• Make sure the other person is sane, seems obvious but I have come to the conclusion it isn't
  • Make sure the other person isn't a fixer-upper. Most (keyword most) people don't change and you can't change them, even if your last name is Freud.
  • Make sure you agree on whether or not to have children (this is hard because people's desires do change)
  • Make sure the two of you are sexually compatible. If she/he doles out Sex like its money in the great depression and you want it everyday you are going to have a bad time.
  • Make sure you are your potential mates first priority. Are you really best friends, or are things just convenient? Do they choose others over you when given the choice?
  • Be wary of people with extreme personalities. For example if you are marrying an independent loner type, be prepared to well, be alone with your thoughts. If you are marrying an extreme introvert, then be prepared for quiet. Once again this seems obvious, but so many people seem to believe people will change their stripes after marriage. Doesn't happen in my experience
  • Lastly, stay away from people who are addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling, or power. Your life will suck and your spouse will be the cause.
  • If you aren't religious and your girl is (or vice versa) then you are going to have a bad time.
All in all understand this. Life is fucking short, marrying the wrong person is brutal. Time warps people. Bad generally goes to worse, good tends to great.

Understand this as well, good people do dumb things from time to time. You will have to forgive and forget.

<WellThere>

Very well written sir! As an older poster with two marriage experiences (one awful and one great) I confirm everything you’ve written and strongly suggest younger readers commit your words to memory, because a bad marriage can truly be a nightmare and a VERY expensive one too.

Not surprised she looked shallow and vain.

What a POS she is, lol.

Also lol @ a freakin' bodybuilder talking about being a "real man" compared to a MMA fighter (who was champion at one point).
Was that the Shallowking debacle, or something else?

Last edited:

How did you learn all this if you've only been married once ? I think you punkin us ...

Its a well known story in Cali that she was being railed out by this big 6 foot 5 USMC tanker while she was still dating Cody , they would joke about it at Battalion Safety Briefs.

Did you get this from the UG? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back