Cody Garbrandt and his wife are separated

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a twin sister, I've seen them both in Thailand.

Poor Cody. I'm guessing he started running out of money, or she didn't see him going anywhere in MMA. Pretty sad tbh

I’m not surprised. I’m guessing this is more Cody’s fault. He seems like a simp. Girls like that don’t like simps. But it’s also her fault because I got the vibe that she didn’t really love him. She just wanted the lifestyle.

A young athletic/semi famous athlete with money and neck tatts didn't have a long lasting committed relationship with one single woman? Shocking

she doesnt wear her ring anymore and has pics like this up

I'm shocked. She seemed very loyal.
tumblr_n72326FMvB1tdmco2o1_500.gif

Am I dreaming or was there a pic floating around with Cody G in bed with a man or something?

There is trouble in parade for MMA’s favorite couple it seems

3r9lfvn1ddu21.jpg

Danny-Pimsangaun-Photo-Shoot.jpg

Seems to have happened over the last few months. Neither of them have posted any pictures of them together on instagram (when they used to always do so) and people in her comments say they split up

does anyone have any news on this? This really makes me sad and starts 2021 on the wrong foot for all of us

I really hope they can work it out, I am rooting for them

How about you?

Its a well known story in Cali that she was being railed out by this big 6 foot 5 USMC tanker while she was still dating Cody , they would joke about it at Battalion Safety Briefs.

Seems like the type of girl Team Alpha Male members tend to attract with the exception being Joey B and Megan Olivi

Among my entire family, I've only seen 3 marriages not work out of like 25+. Among friends, all have worked (so far).

I do agree though that marriage is dumb and is a bit of a scam lol. Personally, I'd never do it. Some couples need it though, I guess. That said, you probably don't have the greatest relationship if a marriage certificate and a really expensive party is part of the glue that's holding you together.

yeah I haven’t seen one work out in my family or with my friends. My aunt has the right idea, she’s got a man that she calls her husband but they will never fucking get married, it’s all for show and it really seems like there are no advantages to it at all. Get engaged, pretend to get married if the woman wants the ceremony (usually that’s what it’s about, woman just want a wedding for attention, seen that a lot) but it doesn’t have to be OFFICIAL official and you don’t have to inject the government into another aspect of your life, they’re already in control of most of it why would you want them more involved.

There is trouble in parade for MMA’s favorite couple it seems

3r9lfvn1ddu21.jpg

Danny-Pimsangaun-Photo-Shoot.jpg

Seems to have happened over the last few months. Neither of them have posted any pictures of them together on instagram (when they used to always do so) and people in her comments say they split up

does anyone have any news on this? This really makes me sad and starts 2021 on the wrong foot for all of us

I really hope they can work it out, I am rooting for them

How about you?

Its like men are retarded and not capable of learning this lesson .... you date a girl like that ....you bang a girl like that ...but you don't marry a girl like that.

Model types with fake tits have esteem issues and are constantly trying to fill a hole in their souls with attention. If you hit any kind of rough patch they jump because life needs to constantly be about them .

I'm aware there are exceptions to all rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back