Cody Garbradnt watches Cruz/Faber 3 (Video)

Neck tats got little anxious there

Urijah looks like he just came out of the ocean after round 1.

Cody is picking apart doms gameplay

He wins in the first round at 207

No Fox analyst job for PerryJr.

If I remember correctly, the fight made pretty clear that Cruz is better than Faber.

I'm sitting in section 6, lower deck, and I have hand, neck and throat tattoos as well, look for me the night of the fights and I'll post a pic of Cody knocking your boy out for you to mourn over and me celebrating. Fuck it, I'll take a video and post it here. Step up your game. I'm in too deep for you.

platinum Jr must've borrowed Frankies booster seat for the night.

images

I'm sitting in section 6, lower deck, and I have hand, neck and throat tattoos as well, look for me the night of the fights and I'll post a pic of Cody knocking your boy out for you to mourn over and me celebrating. Fuck it, I'll take a video and post it here. Step up your game. I'm in too deep for you.

You aint no cop Jreed

movieposter.jpg

Shit just got real. Props for being there live. I'll be sitting on my couch trying not to fall asleep during that five round decision win by Cruz.

PS: Thanks for the tattoo information. I think I have an idea for the sig you'll wear so proudly over new year's eve.
<{Heymansnicker}>

I like Dom, but Platinum Jr. Sounds like a smart and well-spoken young man.
I won't mind Dom being knocked out stiff by a such humble and respectful kid.

Back