Cody east arrested

Between hin and Warmachine they make Jones look like a chump. Drunk driving, cheating on your girl and crashing your car just seams like he overdid it one weekend. These fuckers need off the planet.
Let's use them to colonize places in space. Like the sun.

Funny that Jay Glazer went on that self-righteous tirade about MMA being too good for the likes of Greg Hardy while completely ignoring the fact that his buddy Dana handpicked his asshole to be a prospect in the UFC.

55669-i-m-not-surprised-motherfuckers.gif

aggravated battery
sorry to see he couldn't stay out of trouble.....

This was the only guy that the UFC signed that I was disgusted by; i think that they justified the hire by saying they met with him and he passed their character test.

Thankfully he lost fights if he would have won a few and been a top 10 hw it would have been disturbing.

This was the only guy that the UFC signed that I was disgusted by; i think that they justified the hire by saying they met with him and he passed their character test.

Thankfully he lost fights if he would have won a few and been a top 10 hw it would have been disturbing.
I would like to give people a chance to show they've changed, but this guy is just uncontrollable. happy Walt Harris got a win lol

Back