Cody east arrested

i saw that on front page and all i can say is

giphy.gif

Looks like he was a real winner tho

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/2...oubled-past-includes-rape-assault-child-abuse

Witnesses told deputies that East became angry at some of the girls, went into a rage and began breaking doors and windows, News 13 reported.

He then allegedly hip-tossed some of the 14- to 15-year-old girls, breaking some of their noses and possibly the arm of one of the girls, and allegedly kicked his mother and attacked his father, KRQE said.

"We understand he kicked his father twice and stomped him in the head," Valencia County sheriff's Detective Aaron Jones told News 13. "While his dad was down begging for mercy, he evidently stomped him."

East was holding a knife when deputies arrived, but eventually surrendered without doing any further injury, later telling deputies he had wanted them to kill him, according to the KRQE report.

From the article:

East is no stranger to the law. He was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading no-contest to child abuse charges in 2008, the report said. The former Legacy Fighting Championship titleholder was also arrested on domestic violence charges in 2006 and 2010, though prosecutors elected not to pursue a case in either instance, according to the report. In addition, East has been arrested twice on sexual assault charges.

Wow. 2 arrests for sexual assault?! And this fucking prick was allowed to continue to be free?

Fucking amazing.

Ah that thug again. Surprised ufc signed that turd in the first place.

Wow. Most of companies don't hire anyone with a criminal record. Yet UFC hires Mike Perry and Cody East.

Cody East has been going in the wrong direction in life for a while now, just when you thought he couldn't get any worse he continues to go South.

UFC does not know where they stand on employing violent criminals. If they think ppl don't know they allow it won't name names cuz don't wanna bash. If they find people found out about it, they cut them (Chope, Cole.)

ty razor blaydes for ridding the ufc of this trash

From the article:

Wow. 2 arrests for sexual assault?! And this fucking prick was allowed to continue to be free?

Fucking amazing.
I guess you didn't see the child abuse charge in there too.

I guess you didn't see the child abuse charge in there too.
I did. Just too much awful for me to point out in a short post.

Keep this guy the fuck away from people. Seriously.

UFC shouldn't employ criminlas, bye bye Jon Jones

I did. Just too much awful for me to point out in a short post.

Keep this guy the fuck away from people. Seriously.
Between hin and Warmachine they make Jones look like a chump. Drunk driving, cheating on your girl and crashing your car just seams like he overdid it one weekend. These fuckers need off the planet.

Looks like a new fighter the Platinum Nation could get behind.

Back