Cody being overlooked?

That's normally what happens when you get knocked out in the first fight
Why do people forget TJ was saves by the bell in the first round ? I understand the round ended so it doesn't matter but 10 seconds earlier and I believe Cody would have ended that fight

It's pretty even IMO. End of 1st round TJ was dropped too. Anything can happen and that's why its gonna be a good one.

I'm kinda the same, Cody could definitely ko him, but I think TJ has too many tools, and has too high of a fight iq for Cody.

Unfortunate, I like Cody far more.

That's what it comes down to. Its like when you watch the Zabit and Bokniak fight, Zabit has like 200 moves in his routine that Bokniak didn't have. That makes timing them and countering them way more difficult. TJ has perfected that Dominic Cruz dance that makes a fighter elusive as fuck. Throwing as many fakes as you do punches, I couldn't imagine fighting that. Not to mention TJ can KO head kick fools with either foot and knock out power in hands too.

If we betting I'll take TJ but Cody despite being dumber than a box of rocks is legit, comes off humble and seems like a legit dude. Not the kinda guy who retires teammates in the gym from cheap shots sparring like TJ.

TJ was saved by the bell in the first fight, and the fight was very even until Cody got caught.

But hey, it's MMA media and fan logic.

Back