Cody at 125

Cody only cut 5% body weight to 135lbs, his brain is well hydrated and still he has no chin. Imagine what a further 10lbs that will badly dehydrate him does to his glass chin. He was KO'd stiff in an amateur fight against some nobody and now he just got KTFO twice in a row. TJ isn't exactly a KO artist, he overwhelms fools with volume and yet Cody gets dropped in every single exchange.

Bad move imo but it's not like he has a choice, I wouldn't mind seeing him get KTFO again at flyweight.

Jesus Christ you are a can

Imagine fishing for likes this hard

Still only got 2 <45>

Not nearly as much as you and this thread.

TJ saying Cody was done at 135 means jack shit. He probably meant that as long as he's champion Cody will not be champion again.

"Maybe that was a hint from Dillashaw" lol. Don't forget your tin foil hat.

Ok dude. Jesus. Are you gonna cry now?

Cody has only lost to 1 fighter in his enter professional MMA career

I think he is fine where he is. Fight some top 5-10 guys and get better.

I think his speed is there for sure

With the hands being a lil less heavy there too might help.

What weight class is Linekar these days? That be a fun fight.

Cody only cut 5% body weight to 135lbs, his brain is well hydrated and still he has no chin. Imagine what a further 10lbs that will badly dehydrate him does to his glass chin. He was KO'd stiff in an amateur fight against some nobody and now he just got KTFO twice in a row. TJ isn't exactly a KO artist, he overwhelms fools with volume and yet Cody gets dropped in every single exchange.

Bad move imo but it's not like he has a choice, I wouldn't mind seeing him get KTFO again at flyweight.
Did he fuck your girlfriend or something?

Jesus Christ you are a can

Imagine fishing for likes this hard

Still only got 2 <45>

If I wanted to fish for likes I'd just post a gif or a shoop. I'm speaking the truth but apparently you cannot handle it.

Did he fuck your girlfriend or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked my ex since she fucks everyone.

if he can make 125 without killing himself, i think it is definitely could be a wise career move

Your dumbass isn't worth a legitimate response. You clearly have no brain cells.
Obviously I do otherwise I probably wouldn't be alive and wouldn't be able to post here. You just don't have any legitimate points.

Losing to a fighter like TJ is not something that makes you a bad fighter

Never said he was, but getting repeatedly dropped in every single exchange by someone not known for KO power does make you someone with a bad chin, a bad chin that will get even worse at 125lbs.

Obviously I do otherwise I probably wouldn't be alive and wouldn't be able to post here. You just don't have any legitimate points.

CASC weighed both of them and Cody came out 5lbs less on fight night. You're grasping at straws.

The fact of the matter is that he's the same weight as other FLWs and smaller than most BWs.
It's because when fighting in Ca, CSAC requires fighters to be within 10% of their contracted weight, or they can be recommended by CSAC, to fight at a higher weight class. Cody use to walk around out of camp in the high 160s, but now stays around 148. Other Commissions are expected to implement the same 10% rule by the end of the year. Many of the clean fighters have been getting their bodies ready for the 10% rule for awhile now.

TJ is smaller than Cody

Cody isn't a small bantamweight by any means.
Actually TJ is thicker and carries more mass then Cody. He is an inch or so shorter, but he is bigger in frame then Cody. TJ actually came in over the CSAC 10% rule, if CSAC wanted to, they could make TJ fight at 145 if he fought in Ca again.

I'd personally love the idea of Cody fighting at flyweight.
Seeing as it is considered a manlet division or a freaky small midget division, Cody going down there and having success could save it from extinction.
Cody certainly doesn't have a chin though. Mind you, the only person at flyweight I can see giving Cody such a problem would be Alex Perez (the guy who olbiterated Shorty Torres this weekend).

He would be a great addition to 125. Crazy he weighed as much as MM, he honestly looked bigger than Dillashaw in their to me.

We don't know what it's going to do to his chin. Maybe it hurts, maybe he'll be fine. The fact of the matter is that FLW is more his natural weight class relative to other fighters.
It will drain his chin of magical chin juice most likely

Back