Coconut water: Yay or Nay?

yay for sure. I drink it almost everyday, I find it super refreshing and hydrating. Great for hangovers too.

I always get the "Grace" brand. I've tried a few others, some okay and some horrible, but this is definitely the best one I've found.

Thinly disguised boast about Mowgli-esque tree climbing abilities ITT

And vegetarian scum.
shots fired.

still alive

Freddie-Lounds-hannibal-tv-series-34391708-249-247.gif

True.

Regular milk makes me all phlegmy and shit so I stick to coconut and almond milk, plus that shit tastes so good.

almond milk is nice in cereal and whatnot, but no me gusta in tea or coffee.

Pssht you don't need to add that stuff if you're drinking solid coffee.

The only coconut water that ever tasted good to me was the C20.

I used to drink it ALL the time.

Funny you bring this up. After my last weight cut I was in the store looking for something other the pedialites I had been chugging for the past 4 hours and found a coconut water and tried it and have been hooked on them ever since. Just had one this morning.

I find it super refreshing but I can understand how the taste may not appeal to everyone. The store by my house sells the parrot brand and it's pretty good, although it has little chunks of coconut in it that I don't really mind, but at the same time I don't really feel adds much to the drink.

parrotcocoutwater_zps743eb180.jpg

Vita coco and ONE taste like crap but Amy & Brians and c2o are great

That stuff is great in a hot day

for me, it depends on the brand. i can't remember the name, but there's a certain kind that my liquor store sells that i like a lot. i've also had a different brand of coconut milk that i found to be disgusting.

The worst kind though has to be SoBe. Now that shot did taste like soap. But then again I think the SoBe coconut water is artificially flavored

Back