Cocaine as peds

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cocaine

http://www.teachpe.com/drugs/cocaine.php

What is Cocaine?

Cocaine is a stimulant which is more commonly used as a recreational drug than for performance enhancement. Cocaine produces feelings of euphoria and wellbeing, which are usually followed by feelings of anxiety and depression when the effects of the drug wear off. Repeated use usually results in tachyphylaxis (a decreasing response to the drug) which often causing the recreational user to deviate to more potent drugs.

Medical Uses of Cocaine

Cocaine has only one medical use, as a topical anaesthetic in eye and nose surgery.

Effects on Performance

The effects of cocaine on performance are minimal and are limited to increasing arousal and alertness with low doses. As the dose increases, detrimental effects such as reduced co-ordination and unwarranted aggression are frequently reported.

Side-Effects of Cocaine

Myocardial infarction (heart attack) Cardiac arrhythmia (abnormal rhythm of the heart) Cerebral hemorrhage (ruptured blood vessel in the brain) Seizures (fits or convulsions) Confusion, paranoia & delirium Irritability & restlessness

If anything, it enhanced his trash talk ability on twitter.

He was probably using recreationally, but it more than likely helped with the weight cut.

I will guarantee at least three quarters of the people claiming coke is a PED have no clue or real life experience on what they are talking about. He would have to knock up a line and take it in the middle of the cage for it to have any effect on his in ring performance.

He was probably using recreationally, but it more than likely helped with the weight cut.

So THAT is why he thinks he could make 185! Give the champ enough powder and he'll be wrasslin' welterweights! :)

I will guarantee at least three quarters of the people claiming coke is a PED have no clue or real life experience on what they are talking about. He would have to knock up a line and take it in the middle of the cage for it to have any effect on his in ring performance.

This. Reminds me of the people who try to argue weed is a PED lol.

Exactly, anyone who has used coke will tell you that it is the opposite of a PED

And yeah it'll help with a weight cut, as in you won't fucking eat. Not ideal when working to a gruelling training regime lol

Jones Nose....doing cocaine to cover up his HGH use...since that would be a death sentence....

Ok, do YOU have any experience with cocaine?

Many weightlifters use cocaine to work out longer and harder. It's easily a PED.

like i said in another thread, coke a month before the fight wouldn't be considered a ped however if coke was present in his system during the fight then fuck yeah it's a ped. im no coke head but have tried it in the past.when that shit's in your system, which is in the 2 day range, it makes you feel fucking strong. it makes your muscles tense like you're flexing with your veins bulging out while feeling alot lighter. you get horny on that shit and it also makes your voice alot lower. i don't see how it's not a ped if it's present in a fighter's system DURING a fight.

Ok, do YOU have any experience with cocaine?

Many weightlifters use cocaine to work out longer and harder. It's easily a PED.

true but it's also very stupid to weight train while coke is present in your system because your heart is already working hard. you can get a heart attack depending on much you take and how hard you train.

like i said in another thread, coke a month before the fight wouldn't be considered a ped however if coke was present in his system during the fight then fuck yeah it's a ped. im no coke head but have tried it in the past.when that shit's in your system, which is in the 2 day range, it makes you feel fucking strong. it makes your muscles tense like you're flexing with your veins bulging out while feeling alot lighter. you get horny on that shit and it also makes your voice alot lower. i don't see how it's not a ped if it's present in a fighter's system DURING a fight.

You feel a rush for like 2 hours not 2 days lol

The two day range is right for a drug test. but a cocaine high is short, half an hour or so at a time. so if he did some lines two days from fight night it would not help him at all. I think you must of done some meth buddy if you felt good for 2 days.

true but it's also very stupid to weight train while coke is present in your system because your heart is already working hard. you can get a heart attack depending on much you take and how hard you train.

I'm not saying it should be legal, it's much worse than PEDs.

But it definitely helps your performance moreso in training than during your actual bout.

I'm not saying it should be legal, it's much worse than PEDs.

But it definitely helps your performance moreso in training than during your actual bout.

Not according to WADA.

You feel a rush for like 2 hours not 2 days lol

yes you feel it for 2 hours BUT it's in your system for 2 days. the come down lasts up to 2 days depending on how much you do. during this time frame while not high , your metabolism and testosterone levels skyrocket. trust me i'm not google geeking. this is from first hand experience.

Last edited:
help u cut weight

can help you get up for training

like mathew m says on wolf of wall street it keeps u sharp between the ears

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back