Cocaine and weight loss

MagnusGOAT

Make America Great Britain again.
@Black
Reaction score
I know this is pure speculation but given how Coke speeds the metabolism and is good known for helping weight loss could Jones have been using coke to make the cut easier?

In my opinion it was cause he likes partying too much, but I'm willing to speculate.

doubt it almost every big lhw is heavier than jones

Let me guess. You've never had coke in your life or been around people who take it.

i thought coke made you fatter, i ain't no coke expert tho, im just using the maradona defense

I'ma uni student...I've seen and felt it's effects more than once.

Then you're very _________. I would tell you but am afraid to get banned.

I lost a lot of weight when I got the flu, so maybe Jones could use that technique to cut weight in his next fight.

ps: it's its, not it's

Drugs effect everyone diffrently! Just like weed it makes me super energized and hyper a lot of people get very mellow! Could jones of used it to get through a tough practice or cut weight or stay awake longer and watch film of course he could is it likely ehhh I'm leaning more towards he just used it out at a club partying and maybe he used it all the time I dunno. But I do know this just like when I think it was Sylvia tested positive for roids he said he didn't use it enhance performance he used it cuz he wanted to look like a fighter with abs lol! Kinda the same shit doesn't matter what he says he's a liar and a cheater at this point even the highly unlikely possibility he really used it to his advantage it's still a possibility and there for your new liggghhhtttt heavvvvyyyy weigghhhhttt chammmmmpiiiiiiiooonnnn of the worlllllldddd dannnnnieeeelllll cooooorrrrmmmmiiieeerrr

And the people that think jones is invincible are dumb as fuck I had Gus winning that fight and dc lost by a point in a 25 minute fight you lost 2-3 rnds that's not being an invincible force

Then you're very _________. I would tell you but am afraid to get banned.

I lost a lot of weight when I got the flu, so maybe Jones could use that technique to cut weight in his next fight.

ps: it's its, not it's

Auto correct.

Also I don't think it's cool having it but I'm not ashamed to say I've tried it...not like it's heroin or some shit.

lol thats a good way to put it. maybe if you do MAD coke you would be eating a lot, but you will most def feel like a sack of shit.

Auto correct.

Also I don't think it's cool having it but I'm not ashamed to say I've tried it...not like it's heroin or some shit.

Oh, no problem there. I've tried it too. A week long party and never touched it again.

My point is that it would be ill-advised to use coke to cut weight.

A person loses weight on coke because they don't eat. The coke suppresses their apatite and a true addict would rather do a few bumps than eat. If Jones was a true hard core addict I highly doubt that he could be as competitive as he is in the UFC. Im not talking about the rec user but the guy who just cant stop. If he's using coke to lose weight he's probably not eating and most likely his training would suffer due to lack of energy and nutrition. "Most" coke heads look gaunt extremely thin with very low muscle tone. I highly doubt Jones was using as a PED or that he was using for weight loss. I know a bit about the effects of coke. All ill say is that I grew up in Miami Fla in the 80's

Back