Cobrihna has an Opponent!!!!!!

Hades666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since Rafa is not fighting cobrinha, looks like Rickson Jiu Jitsu has to step in, gonna be epic!!!! Shane was one of my instructors until he got deported to Canada back in '08

canadiansubmissionexpo.jpg

Cobrinha to fight in superfight in Canada!!!

Last edited:
pretty sure this is a different event altogether

maybe but if rafa wasnt holdin out this wouldnt be happening

I'm stoked for this. I have never seen video of their last match - but I believe the score was 4-2. Not sure if Shane got a takedown or a sweep, but Cobrinha got his back. That was at the 2008 no-gi worlds.

This is a great clash of styles.

I should be there. Not sure if I'm competing the day before.

Looks like it will be kickass, but I don't think the negativity towards Rafa is needed.

This is just a regular match (not submission only) and the card is going to feature a lot of local fighters. Possibly couple of local black belts, but definitely lots of brown and purple belt matches. There should be some Mundials and Pan Ams medalists competing that day.

Awesome! I really enjoy watching his (Shane rice) grappling and mma matches! Exciting grappler!

I should be there. Not sure if I'm competing the day before.

Looks like it will be kickass, but I don't think the negativity towards Rafa is needed.

sorry didnt mean to dis him but just tellin it like it is since he was offered 10k and said it was not enough, ill edit the post

yep. i doubt the 10k superfight was going to happen in Canada.

sorry didnt mean to sound like he is fillin in for rafa for the 10k event but i respect cobrinha for fighting anytime, anyplace, the man is a warrior, gonna be tough for shane but shane is a badass and i'll be pullin for him all the way, i hope they offer a stream or it gets on youtube quickly after

Back